Fat Kike Lena Dunham Encourages Women to be Fat and Ugly

Originally published at: Fat Kike Lena Dunham Encourages Women to be Fat and Ugly | Infostormer.com

The fat kike Lena Dunham best known for that shitty HBO series “Girls” is posting bullshit on social media encouraging women to be fat and ugly like her.

View this post on Instagram

I’ve spent a lot of time in this life feeling like too much. Too hungry. Too anxious. Too loud. Too needy. Too sick. Too dramatic. Too honest. Too sexy (jk lol.) I was always sent the message, in insidious ways, that I took up too much room and demanded too much from life and sometimes gave too much to people who didn’t want any at all. But something has changed, and it started when I realized: I don’t have to be *for* everybody, and that for the right people, my too much is just enough. My too much also means I have room for their too much and we can take turns too muching all over each other. At 32: I weigh the most I ever have. I love the most I ever have. I read and write and laugh the most I ever have. And I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. Not the frail, precarious happiness of “things are going perfectly.” The big, generous, jiggly happiness of “I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of this.” Not too much… Just enough.

A post shared by Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) on Feb 26, 2019 at 3:07pm PST

Unfortunately, millennial women have largely embraced this idea through Jewish social engineering. They no longer feel compelled to maintain a respectable level of attractiveness. This is why when you go out in public you see all sorts of fat women in their 20s and 30s with horrible looking tattoos. And worse yet, many of these disgusting creatures expect men to treat them like princesses. Dunham has played a big role in pushing this deranged concept to millennial women and they are far worse off for it.

Of course the fact that all these millennial women bought into this bullshit is proof that they do not have agency. They are incapable of making decisions for themselves and are miserable when they are put into this position where they have to make decisions. They’d be happier if they were locked in cages breeding children than they are with all these supposed freedoms.

It’s no wonder MGTOW or “Men Going Their Own Way” has exploded in recent years. It’s an absolute horror show with women these days.

4 Likes

Lena’s candid post comes after two years of personal struggles - in late 2017, she had her uterus removed to treat her endometriosis, which had caused her immense pain

good

1 Like

Those tatts look like shit smeared all over her body. She looks like she has shit in her hand and about to eat it. Jews are obsessed with bodily functions it seems.

3 Likes

she’s a horrid bag of wobbling blubber. Defenately just shat something into her fat hand and sniffing thinking of eating it, yyuk!

3 Likes

Translation: I can’t stop being a glutton so I’m going to pretend that i’m happy being a fat, unhealthy, ugly, tattooed, sub-human walrus who shits like a cow.

these people are like cig suckers who pretend to be happy that they are addicted to tobacco and encourage young people to “have a cig” so that they too can become revolting human ashtrays.

and if you think that they are horrid when they are young, WATCH OUT. in a scant decade they will be so fat that beach-goers will throw them back to the sea.

y’all aren’t going to like this but let’s just compare your average ladyboy with your average leaky-cunt, cow-turd shitting, unhappy young fat woman.

this THING had to be “cut out of her own home” because she was too huge to get through the door.

now let’s compare her with this ladyboy who actually cares how it looks.

and here we are at the “Plus Size Festival” where ALL women are beautiful. why, because they say so. that’s why. another tattooed fatty.

and a few more ladyboy contrast pics for those of you who are still in denial. hahahaha…

but let’s just say that you are totally grossed-out by shemales -which is understandable- and you choose to find a thin gal who will stay in-shape until death do you part. here’s what you will get: and this woman is probably still in her 40’s. just wait another decade…

but it gets much worse. LOL… once the estrogen goes WATCH OUT.

2 Likes

Women are never going to look good underneath past like 35 even if they are in shape. It’s just how it is. So I don’t know what to do given the pictures you’ve shown here (I am 30). Seems MGTOW is the best way.

1 Like

4 Likes