Fat Actresses Taking Leading Roles on Film and Television Shows

Originally published at: Fat Actresses Taking Leading Roles on Film and Television Shows | Infostormer.com

Here’s another example showing what a sick and deranged society we’ve become. Fat actresses are being given leading roles and we are told that this is something we should celebrate because its about diversity or something.

AFP:

Long relegated to providing comic relief or playing supporting parts, plus-size actresses are finally getting their due with juicy front-and-center roles in a sign of shifting attitudes towards diverse body types.

New Hulu series “Shrill,” which debuted Friday and is adapted from the best-selling autobiography of Lindy West, is the latest example of studios willing to depart from the tried and tested formula of slender leading ladies who have dominated the small screen since its creation.

To be sure, curvy actresses like the Oscar-winning Octavia Spencer and Mo’Nique, or hip hop icon Queen Latifah, blazed an early trail starting more than decade back with a string of starring film and television roles.

In more recent years, Chrissy Metz has gotten attention for “This Is Us,” Danielle Macdonald starred in the Netflix movie “Dumplin’,” while in cinema, Rebel Wilson (“Pitch Perfect”) and Melissa McCarthy (“Spy,” “Ghostbusters”) have made themselves regular fixtures.

“I think the American public, and probably the public in general, is not used to seeing fat women on TV,” Aidy Bryant, the star of “Shrill” who has been a regular on late night comedy show “Saturday Night Live” recently told Elle magazine.

“I do think we are starting to see somewhat of a shift,” said Rebecca Puhl, a professor at the University of Connecticut where she is deputy director Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity.

Being fat is not something to celebrate. It means you are a lazy blob who has no respect for themselves or the people around you. In almost every situation, being fat is a lifestyle choice.

So with that said, it is no surprise that Jews would push this as part of their diversity social engineering program. Anything harmful or subversive to society they will push as being healthy and normal. It’s utterly disgusting.

16 Likes

“Curvy” actresses. Is that what they’re calling fat, disgusting slobs now? :smirk:

12 Likes

I have one strict rule:

family%20guy%20fat

13 Likes

Good god! “Landwhales sited captain” “sir request evasive manoeuvres before we’re eaten”

9 Likes

it all started with the “BBW” bullshit. i see entire fatty families. they don’t notice anything wrong…

7 Likes

Fat bitchs have been forced upon on by kikes for decades, fags too.

7 Likes

I always thought there was such a great irony between these two programs:

My 600 lb. Life - about LOSING the weight:

5ac51a8d6b66d12f0011d985

The over-riding issue here is that fat is dangerous and detrimental to one’s health.

My Big Fat Fabulous Life:

5a59153e6b66d1044815e39c

The issue here is that Fat is healthy, normal and beautiful.

As usual, TV Jews are trying to play both sides…

8 Likes

LOL.

Glad you found your way here, finally!!

What Hollywood wishes goy men to believe is sexy and desirable:

My husband almost fell out of his chair when he saw the movie trailer with THIS disgusting blob as the object of men’s desires.

8 Likes

Hi Bon! Yeah, this place is great too. I can’t get on the DS bbs. I followed Weev’s instructions but nothing works. :cry:

3 Likes

Thank God I never watch TV , and choose which movies I watch carefully, safest bet is blanking just about anything to do with Kikewood!!!

7 Likes

I’ve been having a lot of trouble too.

Using Tor on my laptop seems to do it - can’t access Daily Stormer but can get the bbs.

That’s what weev recommends - it’s given me fits in the past but seems to be working fine now.

Brave works for me on my phone.

This is a great place to hang out, great posters, etc.

4 Likes

he’s singing about fat “BOTTOM” girls not obese blobs.

3 Likes

all i watch are pool, car, boxing and nature videos on youtube. i threw my Tee Vee OUT 25 years ago.

2 Likes

Gawd, makes me want to vomit, these fat blobs are so disgusting. Do ANY of them possess this thing called “self respect”? If they were told to haul ass, they’d have to make 2 trips!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Notice how they push eating contests; skinny health conscious Jews like mayor Bloomberg

2 Likes

In her mind only the scale is her problem.

Her ass has more cottage cheese than a fat camp

2 Likes