Far-Right Party In Germany Quickly Rising, Liberal Media Outraged

The New York times once again showing off their anti-Aryan rhetoric. This time for the AFD party of Germany, who’ve been recently gaining a lot of support in the polls from the citizens of Deutschland. “People were already dissatisfied with a lack of freedom of thought and speech here, and politicians and media were afraid to speak the obvious.” Says Björn Höcke of the AfD.
Now doesn’t that sound familiar? just like the way it is in American society and major news networks. Calling anyone to disagree with the far left party “terroist” and “racist” while ignoring the cries of help from its own people. When the citizens are tired of the current situation in Germany, The New York times has the audacity to call Mr. Höcke an “Extremist”, yeah just like how you call Trump racist. It seems to me whenever White people are united the media wants to call that “White Supremacy”. A government that will secure the existence of our children more than the previous administration. Isnt that what we should ultimately strive for? We dont need to concern ourselves with migrants who just come to our lands to commit heinous crimes without strict reprocutions. American or European we shouldn’t let ourselves be a slave to these sick protcals of control and hate. Its time to stand together and to stand up like men, let us speak proud for what we believe until we manifest our desires. And as for Björn Höcke it seems like he is the one political leader standing up to ZOG, unlike Trump who sadly still has kike fever. Nonetheless lets see where it goes. My best wishes for the fatherland and Mr. Höcke.

2 Likes

Wake up Germany before muzzie merkel has every single german shackled by shitskins. This wench needs to be tried for treason!

5 Likes

I would like to see some real “extremists”.

2 Likes