Fake Nigger Shaun King Calls for Jesus Statues to Be Torn Down

Originally published at: Fake Nigger Shaun King Calls for Jesus Statues to Be Torn Down | Infostormer.com

Shaun King the pussy ass fake Twitter nigger just said that statues of Jesus Christ need to be torn down because Jesus statues are somehow a form of White supremacy.

Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down.

They are a form of white supremacy.

Always have been.

In the Bible, when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went?

EGYPT!

Not Denmark.

Tear them down.

— Shaun King (@shaunking) June 22, 2020

I got an even better idea Shaun King you fake Twitter nigger. How about you go fuck yourself in the asshole with a broomstick until blood oozes out your ass.

If Jesus Christ were alive today he would agree with me and would greatly enjoy watching you get fucked in the asshole with a broomstick. You are definitely a person who deserves to be sodomized in the asshole with some type of foreign object due to the insane lies and idiotic things you say. This comment about Jesus statues is just the latest in a long line of antagonistic bullshit you post on social media.

When you die you will go to hell for being such a stupid, retarded piece of shit.

If there was actual free speech on Twitter, I can guarantee you there would be people saying much worse things to you than what I just said here. Enjoy your online safe space you pussy faggot.

5 Likes

In the 18th century Christians lost the conviction to burn witches. Then, in the 19th century, after considering themselves little inferior to angels, they succumbed to the lie that they were scarcely better than apes.

We have to reclaim our Divine mandate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.