Failed Loser Mitch McConnell Frets About Losing Congress

Originally published at: Failed Loser Mitch McConnell Frets About Losing Congress | Infostormer.com

The failed loser Mitch McConnell is fretting about losing Congress to the Democrats. What a fucking clown this stooge is.

Daily Beast:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) acknowledged this week that the 2018 midterm cycle could prove especially difficult for the Republican Party in the face of increased Democratic voter enthusiasm.

In an interview with Kentucky Today, published Tuesday, McConnell admitted: “This is going to be a challenging election year."

“We know the wind is going to be in our face,” he continued. “We don’t know whether it’s going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5.”

McConnell said once again that the most important accomplishment, in his mind, of Donald Trump’s administration so far has been the number of conservative judicial appointments the president has gotten through.

“I believe that’s the most important thing we’re doing,” the majority leader said. “You’ve heard me say before that I thought the decision I made not to fill the Supreme Court vacancy when Justice Scalia died was the most consequential decision I’ve made in my entire public career. The things that will last the longest time—those are my top priorities.”

The Republican Congress which is unfortunately led in the Senate by this idiot is not preparing any major legislation the rest of the year. This is exactly why they are in jeopardy of losing Congress. The average person is asking why the fuck are you sitting on your ass not doing shit. Especially when there's lots of things that need to be done.

The first thing Mitch should do is eliminate the filibuster rule and pass all the immigration shit that the President wants. This means the border wall, ending chain migration, ending the visa lottery and having merit based immigration. There’s all sorts of other shit they could look at doing if they got rid of this dumb filibuster rule. We all know as soon as the Democrats get control they’re going to get rid of it.

If he did this, there would be much greater enthusiasm on the Republican side. Instead, him and Paul Ryan are sitting around jerking each other off claiming they can’t do anything else the rest of the year. And it’s only the beginning of April for fuck sake!

It’s no wonder why Congress has an approval rating around 15 percent or whatever. These people are the biggest faggot losers on the planet. They have no sense of urgency about anything. They are an embarrassment to themselves, their family and the country.

2 Likes

These dreadful politicians are as treacherous as they are stupid and incompetent.

1 Like

With dems pushing gun control they are not going to win this midterm. Bitch McConnell and Saul Ryan need to be removed from leadership positions. And let’s get some shit done.

1 Like

I’m convinced that Bitch McConnell squats when he pees.