Facebook Flags Declaration of Independence as Hate Speech

Originally published at: Facebook Flags Declaration of Independence as Hate Speech | Infostormer.com

The Jewish run enterprise of Facebook is completely out of control with their speech censorship algorithms. Even the Declaration of Independence can’t be posted in its entirety without “hate speech” flags going up.

Daily Mail:

Facebook has flagged a portion of the Declaration of Independence as 'hate speech'.

Local newspaper The Liberty County Vindicator in Texas had been posting daily bits of the Declaration of Independence in anticipation of the Fourth of July.

But on Monday their content was flagged after it posted an excerpt from the 'Bill of Particulars' against Britain's King George III that included speech calling Native Americans 'merciless Indian Savages'.

A day after the hate speech violation, the post was restored.

It is interesting that they restored the post. By doing so they violated their own terms of service. If we go by the modern definition of "hate speech" the Declaration of Independence definitely qualifies as just that.

In 2018, you can’t openly call Indians “merciless savages” and get away with it without being called a racist and having your life ruined. This whole situation is merely a reflection of how insane everything has become thanks to all of these completely retarded societal norms that have been force memed on us by Jews.

The bottom line is that America was founded as a nation by Whites and for Whites. It’s founding documents are based on a White supremacist world view.

The whole idea of “hate speech” has always been gibberish invented by Jews to prevent intelligent White men from speaking truth about the reality of the world. Facebook by utilizing “hate speech” algorithms is just a means for them to censor political speech. Facebook should have its assets seized by the government and the company nationalized in the name of public interest. We should not have to put up with this retarded shit any longer.

5 Likes

A little side note-- : Long before the ‘evil white man’, the Mexicans became the bitterest enemies of the Navajo. The Mexicans called the Navajo their slaves. Intelligent and industrious Navajo women who knew how to weave were highly prized. A beautiful and healthy girl of eight was sold for as high as $400 worth of horses and goods.

4 Likes

A few years ago I read Adventures in Mexico and the Rocky Mountains, by George Frederick Ruxton (pub., 1848). He gives a vivid first hand account of the Indian scalps hung up by Mexicans for public display in (I think) Durango. This was at a time when the Mexicans had a bounty on Indian scalps.

The book:
https://archive.org/details/adventuresinmexi01ruxt

The author:

4 Likes

“I have killed many Mexicans; I do not know how many, for frequently I did not count them. Some of them were not worth counting. It has been a long time since then, but still I have no love for the Mexicans. With me they were always treacherous and malicious.”—Geronimo, My Life: The Autobiography of Geronimo, 1905

https://www.betterworldbooks.com/product/detail/geronimo-0486443639

Geronimo-9780486443638%5B1%5D

3 Likes