FA chief apologizes for swastika and Star of David comparison

“Football Association chief Martin Glenn has apologised “for any offence” after comparing the Star of David with symbols such as the Nazi swastika.”

The Jewish Leadership Council said the comparison was “offensive”.

I agree, it’s offensive. However, it’s offensive to nationalists.

The snowflake Jews should take it as a compliment that their evil, satanic Star of David is compared to the swastika, the embodiment of fortune, light, virtue and courage.

6 Likes

I read that the boot scraper by his front door is made out of Jew bones.

3 Likes

The Seal of Solomon is a magical symbol designed to contain demons and force them to do your bidding. It’s no surprise that the Kabbala Jews incorporated it into their flag and hid it by calling it the Star of David. 6 points, 6 lines, 6 triangles.

2 Likes

These jews never die.

2 Likes

My Gawd…if I farted in the wind and 3 parts per million drifted within two miles of a synagog there would be a dozen jew organizations claiming offence and demanding apologies within minutes. For such a small tribe, they have certainly got us covered.

1 Like

I read that as “a diet”.

1 Like

If her tribe didn’t perpetrate false-flag terror attacks such as 9/11, and if her tribe didn’t flood White nations with third-world trash after having us bomb their countries solely for the benefit of her tribe, and if her tribe had settled somewhere like Birobidzhan so that they would have to parasitize each other rather than the rest of us, and if her tribe hadn’t concocted a hoax about “six million” ‘dead’ (mostly Caucasian) ‘Jews’ for which she needs to travel from town to town to peddle the preposterous narrative, she would not have had to undergo a “very demeaning body search” which she “detest[s]”.

And as for “detest[ing]” things, how does she imagine the rest of us feel about being ripped off and having our nations destroyed and our race genocided by her tribe?

2 Likes

Apparently they cut her arms off and cut her sisters legs off then sewed her sisters legs onto her body so she had 4 legs and her sister had 4 arms. True story. I don’t know why the press is saying she needs a walker, she can gallop pretty fast for an old lady.

1 Like

How dare they compare our beautiful Swastika to all that jew propaganda!

1 Like