Evil Spic Shoots Up Florida High School - Kills 17

I know Klebold was a Jew - I assume Harris was too.

Ditto for the Jew that shot Gabby Giffords - Jared Lee Loughner - apparently his mother went to the same Temple as Giffords - something Jews tried mightily to cover up b/c it upsets their narrative that Whites and ONLY Whites can be mass shooters.

Remember how they tried to portray George Zimmerman as White - and when that didn’t work they called him a “White Hispanic.”

2 Likes

The Jew-press have been claiming that Nikolas Cruz was a member of a “white supremacist” group. Jordan Jereb, the leader of the Republic of Florida Militia, is said to have told the ADL and Associated Press that Cruz was connected to the group.

However, it is reported that “Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.”

2 Likes

Sounds like this Jereb character is an Army of One trying to claim credit for the sake of publicity. Likely an FBI informant.

4 Likes

Someone answered it for me. I have seen Cubans and Dominicans who are black as coal with afros, but if you called them black, they would kill you.

2 Likes

You’re correct. Back in the late 70’s I learned firearm safety at our local middle school…in Upstate New York!!

In regards to automatic weapons availablity, before FDR banned the civilian use of automatic weapons, Americans could buy civilian versions of the Browning Automatic Rifle sold under the name “Monitor.” These, along with the Tommy gun, were popular firearms.

3 Likes

@OliverRevilo The Thompson machine gun was nicknamed the “Chicago Typewriter”.

4 Likes

Interestingly on local media here where I live they just said he was pissed off about expelled! So they are doing three main things with this one from what I can gather so far:

1. They are using this of course as a case for gun control.
  2. They are trying to smear Trump again for saying with all the threats this guy made on social media about doing this, everyone around him was blind and didn’t take it seriously enough. That was a logical thing to say.
  3. They just said ‘a white supremacist group has stated he was a member’
    So here we go again guys. Evil whitey is to blame. What ‘supremacist’ group would let an admitted communist be a member? And with a name like Cruz, there is no conceivable way he is white.
    So never mind the probable antidepressant connection, the Antifa connection, and his obviously Hispanic background, they are just going to call this another evil white act of violence and smear Trump all in one fell swoop. What else would you expect from the kike media?
    Interestingly I saw today a song from 2013 by David Bowie called ‘Valentine’s Day’ where the lyrics describe a kid who goes off the deep end and kills his classmates. In the video it shows the freak Bowie emulating using a gun and on the wall behind him is a clear shadow of a machine gun. Scary shit isn’t it? Of course that is ‘conspiracy theory’ right? Remember when they tried to tie heavy metal lyrics to suicides back in the 80’s? Not a peep about this one possibly being a trigger or even a warning. Anyway food for thought.
1 Like

6 Likes

Anti-gun (((Democrat))) logic

3 Likes

The Jew occupation governments of the West know the value of using the mental health system as a weapon against our people

Psychiatry is a Jewish creation. It has no foundation in science whatsoever, being the most fraudulent part of the entire Jewish medical establishment…

7 Likes

Do you know the proportion of Jewish students who stayed home that day?

Do you? Did you know they ran a school shooting drill the exact same day this bullshit shooting hoax kicked off? This is the governments desperate move to take away our right to bear arms.

Mikie098 can you send a link and not be like Alex Jones and say something without proof.

3 Likes

Well, I was hoping that someone might.

Go to “153news.net” They show plenty of video’s showing this was a false flag hoax.

Events that could have been avoided, if Jews had never been allowed into the US:

1. Florida school shooting (Nikolas Cruz was born to a Jewish mother, and hence by Jewish law is a biological Jew, not to mention Jews’ deliberate trashing of White civilization and promotion of medication for treating the ensuing mental health problems).

2. Creation of the fraudulent Federal Reserve System (the brainchild of Jew banker Paul Warburg).

3. Jewish Bolshevik Revolution and the subsequent sacrifice of tens of millions of lives on the altar of communism (Jew bankers Jacob Schiff and the Warburgs would not have had the millions of dollars in gold to fund (((Lenin))) and (((Trotsky))) without a FRS to steal from, that had been signed into law only four years previously).

4. As of 1933, World Jewry could not have declared economic war on Germany whilst based in the country with the greatest economy at the time.

5. No Jewish takeover of the MSM and domination of Hollywood, and by extension ability to promote false historical narratives such as wartime atrocity propaganda about “gas chambers”, or fake news such as a Russian “plot” to elect Trump, as “fact”.

6. 9/11 attacks (Larry Silverstein unable to take over WTC lease and insure for $billions against multiple terror attacks, no Jewish judge in Portland to sign an affidavit regarding ‘evidence’ that “Arabs” did it, no (((“art students”))) to hunt for Arabs to frame for the attacks, no Israeli vans with tons of explosives, no (((real estate developers))) to provide Bernard Kerik with $236,000 in rent payments and a $28,000 “loan” and no motive for Eitan Wertheimer to invite Kerik to Israel two weeks prior to 9/11/01 and then provide a $250,000 “loan” in return for Kerik saying “There was no explosives in the [Israeli] van”, no (((moving companies))) operating in NY and NJ for intercepting and switching replacement Cafco Blaze-Shield II fireproofing for the WTC, Rabbi Zakheim unable to become Pentagon Comptroller and unable to provide Flight Termination Systems technology for electronic hijacking of Boeing aircraft, (((Daniel Lewin))) unable to be a ‘passenger’ on Flight 11, etc.).

7. No mass immigration into US designed to transform the nation into a “multicultural” society.

8. No promotion of sodomy, transgenderism, multiple divorces, etc., as “desirable” lifestyles.

The reader will doubtless be aware of other (((events))).

1 Like