Evil Skank Taylor Swift Endorses Democrats

Originally published at: Evil Skank Taylor Swift Endorses Democrats | Infostormer.com

The evil skank Taylor Swift has issued a statement declaring her support for the Democrats. Apparently she thinks Republican Tennessee Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn is a bad racist, homophobic person or something.

Previously, Swift has been memed as a so-called “Aryan Princess” or “Aryan Goddess” by people within the Alt-Right. This was largely a marketing ploy to spread our political ideas into the mainstream. Nobody seriously believed that she was an “Aryan Princess” despite the fools in the Jewish media claiming otherwise.

Truthfully, Swift is no different than all these other celebrity skanks. She’s ridden the cock carousel going through an untold number of boyfriends during her 20s while focusing on her music career. The fact that she hasn’t had any children yet has undoubtedly made her a very miserable and angry individual.

Childless womyn are more likely to be leftists and this explains why Swift has chosen to support the Democrats. She may also have been pressured to come out and make a political statement considering the business that she’s in. One can only imagine how many Jewish music executives, lawyers and marketing people she has to deal with.

Either way, this statement is not good for her brand. She’s undoubtedly alienated many of her fans by doing this. She would have been better off remaining apolitical. This was part of her appeal and many assumed based on how she was marketed that she was a political conservative and not a political leftist. That assumption has been flushed right down the toilet with her recent statement.

Donald Trump was asked about Swift and said that he likes her music 25 percent less now.

I don’t think Swift’s post means a whole lot for this Senate race. Blackburn is doing well in the polls. The only negative impact from this will be on Swift’s music career.

4 Likes

Fame can seriously screw up a person, detach them reality, etc. Ms. Swift is almost 30, so her days as a pop princess are drawing to a close anyway.

5 Likes

Swift has always been a liberal skank. I wish people would do research into these people before they make them out to be Ayran princesses. I know people are looking for white heroes but come on.

6 Likes

That mope, Anglin, has some weird fascination with this cum dumpster, Swift.

5 Likes

30 is the cutoff age for jewish entertainment industry degenerates #metoo-ing these skanks

3 Likes

i wouldn’t know one of her songs if introduced itself to me. who’s buying this shit?

1 Like

other skanks it must appeal to.

1 Like

Give it a couple years and she’ll be doing commercials for cat food.

Heh…that might actually happen,come to think. Didn’t that one actress who played a deaf woman (no idea what her name is) do that? Prolly got decent shekels,too.

1 Like

Dude, you’re using my avatar.:roll_eyes: Smh…

1 Like

That’s basically who I was referring to without saying his name.

1 Like

The legendary jewess actress Lauren Bacall once did a cat food commercial for some reason. Did she need the money? She lived at the Dakotas on Central Park West, upstairs from John and Yoko.

2 Likes

comedy%20gold

2 Likes

Britney seems to have her head screwed on right. At 35 she has a steady gig performing in Las Vegas and is a good mother to her two White Aryan boys. And she keeps her political and social views to herself.

2 Likes

When I post memes of her like this one I do it as a dig or ridicule at her knowing she would disapprove.

3 Likes

3DLCtf :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What a disappointment!! Never thought i would have more respect for kanye than taylor! Good lord!!

2 Likes