Evil Kike Sheriff Scott Israel About to be Fired

Originally published at: Evil Kike Sheriff Scott Israel About to be Fired | Infostormer.com

It looks like the evil kike Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is about to be removed from office by Florida’s new Governor Ron DeSantis. An announcement is expected tomorrow.

Here’s a few news clips about the situation.

Israel oversaw a department that was warned about the Jew Nikolas Cruz multiple times and they chose to take no action against him. Cruz then went on to do the Parkland mass shooting which spawned all this crazy gun control talk with idiots like David Hogg being promoted in the Jewish media. Israel himself even promoted gun control on national cable news channels.

On top of this, Israel’s men did not immediately engage the shooter as normal protocol demands.

The vast majority of his deputies also cast a vote of no-confidence in Israel’s leadership after the shooting.

And without going into all the different theories about the Parkland shooting of which there are many, there’s lots of weird shit about Broward County along with this kike Israel. Broward County is also one of the most Jewish places in America outside of New York City so all the fucked up shit that goes on there isn’t much of a surprise. Take for example all the election problems they have year after year.

Israel should absolutely be removed from office. DeSantis should also look into the election chicanery and corruption that regularly takes place in this county. It’s a good opportunity to shine a bright spotlight on what these Jewish cockroaches have been doing.

2 Likes

they stood down and waited for backup while the kids were being slaughtered. cowards…

2 Likes

We used to joke that this is the South End of New York City. It’s no fucking joke. Imagine living in a place that’s infested with up to 30% jews.

I used to live in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s district. I now live within a mile of it. What kind of people would elect this woman to represent them?

Think about that.

Almost all of my White friends have left. I’m probably not far behind. Living here is sick. I can barely go anywhere anymore without getting pissed off. We’re loaded with niggers, Haitians, Cubans, jews, and now Central Americans. They have turned what was once a Paradise, into a literal shit hole. The median house price in my zip code is over $700,000, but somehow I still see niggers in my neighborhood. We have Wilton Manors as a suburb. Wilton Manors is infested with Haitians, and completely run by faggots.

Faggots, niggers, Mexicans, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Israel, Haitians…

This is what happens to a society on jews.

3 Likes

With so much evil and incompetence, a good outcome was never in the cards.

2 Likes

that’s because Obama used taxpayer dollars to culturally enrich white neighborhoods. we too have some horrid, FILTHY Haitians, and i mean that literally. they are dirty creatures who wipe their noses on their dresses et… i’ve seen it. i know many Haitians personally. they are thieving filthy, sub-human creatures. they are repulsive niggers! but the Haitian invasion began after Bush did a weapons test on Haiti then pretended that it was an earthquake. all true… and then they opened-up the globalist floodgates for these savages to come to america. NPR keep decrying: “POOR, HATAI…” for well over a year but never made any mention that the “earthquake” was bullshit.

2 Likes

I live in Adam Schiff’s district - notice that dark blue area in Southern California, Harvey Weinstein territory. We are 100% jewed-out here too, Bay Area too - Diane Feinstein and Boxer (now retired).

I had to change grocery stores b/c of blacks being moved into the area - houses here start in the $800,000 range - and those houses will require a lot of work. A house just around the corner from me sold within a day for $959,000. Yet I see urban blacks on the streets all the time. I assume it’s Obama-era Section 8 housing that moved them somewhere into the area.

It’s no wonder my neighbors are busy putting up 9-foot walls around there properties with cameras at each corner. Walls don’t work, Jews keep telling us.

And mestizos - they’re everywhere - I’m seeing Spanish above English now - or just no English. It’s horrible.

Yep. Life under Jews.

1 Like