Evil Jew Ginsburg to Miss Second Week of Supreme Court Hearings

Originally published at: Evil Jew Ginsburg to Miss Second Week of Supreme Court Hearings | Infostormer.com

The evil Jew Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is going to miss a second week of Supreme Court hearings. The White House is even preparing for her departure.

Fox News:

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will miss next week’s court sessions and work from home, but her recovery from early-stage lung cancer surgery remains "on track" and no further treatment is needed, the court announced Friday.

“Justice Ginsburg will continue to work from home next week and will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts of oral arguments. Her recovery from surgery is on track,” Supreme Court public information officer Kathy Arberg said in a statement.

“Post-surgery evaluation indicates no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment is required,” she said.

This whole idea of judges and justices being allowed to give their opinions without being physically present at the hearings is truly bizarre. It shouldn't be allowed regardless of rules or precedent. But we live in circus world so we shouldn't expect anything less.

They keep saying that she’s recovering etc… but I don’t buy it. She’s in her 80s and has all sorts of health problems. If she hasn’t actually died yet, she’ll be dead soon and President Trump will choose her replacement.

4 Likes

When Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was an attorney for the ACLU, she co-authored a report recommending that the age of consent for sexual acts be lowered to 12 years of age." ). This Jewass has been pushing Pedophilia for decades.

Source:

“Sex Bias in the U.S. Code,” Report for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, April 1977, p. 102, quoted in “Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Feminist World View,” The Phyllis Schlafly Report, Vol. 26, No. 12, Section 1, p.3.

2 Likes

This horrible decision alone is quite considerably enough to send her worthless soul to hell to burn for eternity.

This demon is boasting about her approval of attempting the destruction of the White race.

And killing unborn children without any sense of guilt?
She knows what awaits her :dizzy_face::ok_hand:

2 Likes

i clicked this link KNOWING that i was going to be repulsed by pics of that horrid jew-hag. i had to quickly scroll down but then another! ahhhhh!..

certainly the hag is near death and can’t do her job. there is no way she’s wading through the exhaustive pages of oral arguments in each case. that’s harder than sitting at the hearing. she must be bedridden… she might already be totally incapacitated and they are using use her as a liberal zombie voting machine… “Ruthie… Ruthie, can you hear me? " “it’s time to vote against Trump again, Ruthie”… “Trump hates you and wants you to die, Ruthie”… “drool to vote against, Trump, Ruthie”… that’s a good girl…”

3 Likes