Evil Jew Charles Krauthammer is Dead

Originally published at: Evil Jew Charles Krauthammer is Dead | Infostormer.com

This is definitely one of the best news stories of the day. The evil Jew propagandist Charles Krauthammer is dead. He said a few weeks ago that he was on the brink of death. He certainly did not disappoint us. His death is welcome news.

Out of all of the neocon Jew propagandists on cable news, Krauthammer was one of the most overrated ever. All he did was speak insane gibberish about how we need to do unlimited wars for Israel. For doing this he was hailed as a political genius. There was nothing conservative or intellectual about him even though he has been constantly referred to as a conservative intellectual.

Fox News is already rolling out the tributes to him. Not surprising considering he was a pundit on the network for many years.

The only people who liked him were Jews and retarded boomers. He will not be missed. The world is better off without his incoherent and insane ramblings on cable television.

8 Likes

Press S to spit on grave.

6 Likes

Way to go, Chucky!! You did not pull a “Sharon” and vege out for a decade. I’m sure Satan will have no trouble finding something suitable for your “talents.”

5 Likes

I…sniff…I never had the chance to push him down the steps of the Capitol with a bomb strapped to his wheelchair…weep, weep, weep…:cry:.

6 Likes

“Rot in hell, Krauthammer, you filthy cripple kike bastard.”

– AA @ DS

He’s got a way with words!

5 Likes

Just like the scene in the film noir classic, “KISS OF DEATH” (1947)? The gangster, Tommy Udo played by the great actor Richard Widmark (1914-2006) pushes the old lady in the wheelchair down the flight of steps in that old dilapidated NYC tenement house.

7 Likes

S :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Here ya go!

https://bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/boring-inane-kike-charles-krauthammer-finally-dead/289154?u=xbowjoe1

2 Likes

d32

4 Likes

-FOX NEWS had a special about him; as if he was the second comming. Just another smart Jew who got a position in the media because of his ethnic background. Disgusting. What did he do to improve society - NAME ONE THING.

4 Likes