Evil Feminist Propagandist Cokie Roberts is Dead!

Originally published at: Evil Feminist Propagandist Cokie Roberts is Dead! | Infostormer.com

The evil feminist bitch and propagandist for Jews Cokie Roberts is dead. The Jewish establishment is praising her as some type of journalist legend. But in reality, she was just a dumb skank with a dyke haircut who read off of teleprompters.

Look at how NPR is describing her life’s work.

NPR:

Veteran journalist Cokie Roberts, who joined an upstart NPR in 1978 and left an indelible imprint on the growing network with her coverage of Washington politics before later going to ABC News, has died. She was 75.

Roberts died Tuesday because of complications from breast cancer, according to a family statement.

A bestselling author and Emmy Award winner, Roberts was one of NPR’s most recognizable voices and is considered one of a handful of pioneering female journalists — along with Nina Totenberg, Linda Wertheimer and Susan Stamberg — who helped shape the public broadcaster’s sound and culture at a time when few women held prominent roles in journalism.

What did she actually accomplish besides being a woman who read off of a teleprompter? Nobody can really explain this.

She was put in a prominent position by Jews to advance feminism and other Jewish agendas. She was a terrible person and I am glad she is dead.

7 Likes

These celebrated award winners and best selling authors are inevitably artificially propped up and in effect created by the (((powers that be))).

5 Likes

Could they make it any more obvious?

6 Likes

Yeah I neglected to mention that each one of those women appear to have jewish surnames. And that just tells you all you need to know about how Cokie Roberts became the “celebrated journalist.”

1 Like

haha, i made an acct just to post something like that, too late though

cokie roberts looks like the female Grinch

her and eleanor clift were two of the worst