Evil Bitch Michelle Wolf Salutes Abortions on NetFlix

Originally published at: Evil Bitch Michelle Wolf Salutes Abortions on NetFlix | Infostormer.com

Michelle Wolf the evil bitch who totally bombed at the White House Correspondents Dinner earlier this year, was on NetFlix saluting abortion as if it is some type of cherished American value.

This clip is some of the most demented and deranged nonsense imaginable. Does NetFlix actually think this is good propaganda promoting abortions? This video will convert more people into adopting a pro-life anti-abortion position.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for her to do a holocaust sketch.

3 Likes

fargo%20wood-chip
through the wood the wood-chipper she should go

4 Likes

3 Likes

Good lord, this bitchs mother should have aborted her. She could eat a corn cob through a picket fence.

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all if my tax dollars are used to abort nig-nogs and other useless eaters. But healthy White babies should NEVER be aborted!

3 Likes

People think that if abortions are made illegal that noggers will get illegal abortions, but they won’t; they’ll just pop out more and more lower and lower life forms…

3 Likes

Everyone gets tired of old men, but they are bearable compared to females that have exceeded their expiration dates. These old actresses and comedians would have been shut out before the civil rights error.

Potty mouthed bitches like this human bowel movement Wolf and scum-bunny Kathy Griffin would be persona non grata after they got wrinkled. They are a mirror image of MS politics, and they won’t go away nicely when younger dark skinned actors tell them to get fucked.

2 Likes