Even Jesus kicked the jews in the ass - Matthew 21:12

2 Likes

Might is Right is an interesting book, but that’s a very divisive passage to post in this particular thread. What did you hope to accomplish with that?

1 Like

Imagine if America had a free press, where editorial cartoons like that could be printed in major publications without any fear of jewish retaliation or censorship.

Funny thing, the kikes whine about the “antisemitic” nature of that cartoon but they do NOT deny the accuracy of it.

4 Likes

Well, I certainly respect your right to an opinion, and I believe that you feel you are doing the right thing, but as a moderator I must caution you to please steer clear of instigating or participating in religious flame wars. It is divisive and not conducive to building the type of community we want here.

2 Likes

OMG? We’ve been through this endless debate several times on the idea of what Christianity is and what is not and it doesn’t end well.

I can’t change you and you can’t change me on the topic of religion because it’s an ingrained belief system in all of us and a black hole that does nothing but cause problems.

Other than that, you’re considered a nice guy.

1 Like

Okay, you want to debate religion…
Didn’t go well for the last guy but take a swing.

1 Like

Respectfully, that is precisely what you are doing. Whether you agree with this or not is not at issue here. You’re a good poster who I like so I am discussing this with you instead of just taking action.

Ragnar’s passage there is neither respectful nor dignified. I’m taking no side on the issue, I’m merely telling you that it is very disrespectful and designed to purposefully cause offense. I believe you are an intelligent person, and can see this, but it doesn’t matter. This isn’t a debate between myself and yourself.

This is me telling you to keep it respectful.

3 Likes

I think he just felt embarrassed for you because you were too foolish to feel embarrassed for yourself.

Dr Teapot won’t respond to you but I will.

Before you were here there was a religious discussion about Christianity and the theological implications regarding Judaism and it was a complete disaster for everyone.
(I never participated just watched)

The same discussion was debated vigorously a few years back at the DS and AA had to eventually ban all discussion of religion b/c it became so heated and problematic.

The simple fact that Jews hate Christianity and have fought against it for centuries should tell you something and I’m not even of the Christian faith.

@Kroenen What the jews fear is a return to an 11th century version of Christianity, which at this late date is extremely unlikely. The modern form of that religion is so “cucked” that it is more of an ally than a threat to jewry. But the jews’ paranoia and pathological hatred make it impossible for them to understand that.

2 Likes

Absolutely correct and the modern form of Christianity has been completely subverted by the tribe to end their greatest enemy.

Remember, all Christian churches are considered a 501c3 by the IRS until they promote political speech. Both Catholic and Protestant faiths had a large influence over political matters a century ago and now that is gone.

I loathe the discussion of religion and it shouldn’t be allowed here.

4 Likes

I have Mathew Hale’s book, Ending White Slavery. Good read.

Yes and no. Don’t presume to know my mind. That actually is offensive. I obviously have read Might is Right or I wouldn’t have recognized the passage right away.

It is somewhat offensive that you are continuing this. There’s no point in starting all this religious controversy. I would say the same if someone were attacking another user for being a pagan and causing all this nonsense. It’s childish tbqf.

4 Likes

I was referring to the overall thing, not your back and forth with me.