Even Home Depot is Getting Robbed by Blacks

Originally published at: Even Home Depot is Getting Robbed by Blacks | Infostormer.com

As previously reported, mobs of blacks have been looting and robbing stores all over California. Not even Home Depot is being spared by these blacks.

California Home Depot Latest Store To Be Robbed Amid Black Friday Crime Spree https://t.co/VK73qXur60 pic.twitter.com/jJg2pjyrYx

— Daily Wire (@realDailyWire) November 27, 2021

The organized smash-and-grab robbers who've targeted mostly high-end stores in California in recent weeks struck again last night. Police say about 20 thieves stormed a Home Depot and walked off with sledgehammers and bolt cutters. A luxury fashion store was also robbed. pic.twitter.com/12RXyUC2Ed

— CBS Mornings (@CBSMornings) November 27, 2021

Even blacks on Twitter think robbing Home Depot is nuts.

Y’all Niggas robbed Home Depot too hahaa dam

— ERN (@_HAWK21) November 27, 2021

You should fully expect this to get worse. American cities are starting to look like South Africa because these blacks are being left unchecked. Of course, you can’t say anything bad about their behavior because of slavery or whatever.

5 Likes

Nothing like allowing savage jungle apes free sledgehammers and bolt cutters, and guns and vehicles and other dangerous white inventions never met for the Apes to use… I’m sure they will use these “tools” soon to make great invenshuns and not to break into more stores and white peoples houses to do home invashuns…
I have been to this Home Depot I know exactly where that is. It is a bizarre shithole neighborhood full of blocks of whites living dangerously close to one of the worst ghetto’s of all time. A dystopian grid where congested 10-lane streets full of traffic mark the racial and economic borders of the mega-blocks between.
This country has turned to full on South Apefrica nigger world it is dangerous as hell and its thanks to Biden and his beloved niggers… but mostly just the niggers. They need to go, now. We continue to live around these and most pretend they are not the worst thing in the world and they all don’t want to kill you whitey… wake up and realize the truth white people.
Or maybe it will take these niggers using their bolt cutters and sledgehammers on you and your family for you stupid whites to wake up, just like south Africa farm murders. I would have thought the Waukesha massacre would wake them up but no they’re still like DERP DUH DERR watching Nigger Felon League pretending everything hunky dory.

4 Likes

They also cleaned the store out of hammers and crow bars - THAT’s why they robbed Home Depot - to have the tools necessary to break into the high end stores.

They should be shot on sight.

5 Likes

Personally, I have no sympathy for these cooperation’s because, at the height of BLM, they all supported them. You reap what you sow.

5 Likes

They will steal anything that is not nailed down.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.