Ethiopia: 157 Dead in Airline Crash

Originally published at: Ethiopia: 157 Dead in Airline Crash | Infostormer.com

Big news out of Ethiopia today. 157 are dead after an Ethiopian Airlines plane crashed right after it took off the runway.

BBC:

An Ethiopian Airlines jet has crashed shortly after take-off from Addis Ababa, killing all on board.

The airline said 149 passengers and eight crew members were on flight ET302 from the Ethiopian capital to Nairobi in Kenya.

It said 32 Kenyans, 18 Canadians, eight Americans and seven British nationals were among the passengers.

The crash happened at 08:44 local time, six minutes after the months-old Boeing 737 Max-8 took off.

This is obviously a big loss for the world. Many future doctors and engineers were lost in this crash. I’m fairly certain one of the Kenyans that died in the crash was going to invent time travel, cure cancer and create new forms of energy that haven’t been invented yet.

Truly terrible.

4 Likes

obviously the white mans fault…after all, whites invented airplanes so therefor we owe all blacks and all nonwhites whatever they demand as compensation for this Hitlerian act of oppression.

3 Likes

I doubt it. I’m sure they were all non-white.

4 Likes

I hope that Ebola-chan wasn’t sucked into one of the engines.

3 Likes

Also some good news.

1 Like

A guy who actively works against natural selection. Good riddance.

4 Likes

The nigger that was flying the plane probably shut the engines off instead of lifting the landing gear.

3 Likes

if there was climate ppl on board, then they would’ve been planning on getting as many darkys as possible into Europe as climate refugees, ppl are swallowing this scool-kid protest shit, I think the little bastrds shoud shut up and go back to looking at their pfones.

2 Likes

4 Likes

WARNING:
Don’t Feed The Niggers

5 Likes

I thought those nigger airlines only used antiquated DC 8s and 707s?

1 Like

Fly with niggers; die with niggers

1 Like

I would never ever get on a plane from any Nigger country. If the pilot is a nigger I will also refuse to board luckily I never have seen a nigger pilot. I always check out the crew while I am waiting there to board.

2 Likes