Eric Holder Questions Legitimacy of the Supreme Court

Originally published at: Eric Holder Questions Legitimacy of the Supreme Court | Infostormer.com

Barack Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder who engaged in various criminal activities while he was in office is questioning the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. He’s apparently not happy with how things have turned out.

If this evil nigger thinks the Supreme Court is illegitimate than the institution has moved in the right direction with the appointment of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Holder is just angry that the Republican Senate refused to hold hearings on the Jew Merrick Garland when Obama nominated him.

Elections have consequences do they not? The American people chose nationalism over Communism. It’s that simple.

And to think that this Communist ape is thinking about running for president in 2020. The dumb nigger should be put in chains.

4 Likes

Curiously, this uppity coon graduated from the same high school that my father did - Stuyvesant, which is one of the most highly rated public schools in the entire country.

3 Likes

The Supreme Court has become illegitimate but not for the reasons that this picaninny states - the actual reason it is illegitimate is that is just another enforcement arm of ZOG and the jewish oligarchy. You cannot think within the context of the current system because everything has become so distorted.

7 Likes

Is that Eric “Gun Runner” Holder. Weapons supplier to the Mexican Cartels and all round number one Porch Monkey?

7 Likes

Former AG Eric Holder was the first black to hold this office and the most criminal in his actions while serving at this capacity. For example, lying to Congress, his intimidation of journalists, fast and furious, refusing to turn over classified information to Congress leaves little doubt that he should be rotting in prison for life guilty of treason.

This article is from 2014 and explains just how low a black thug can sink when given a position of high authority.

10 Likes

Holder fears that SCOTUS might put a check on Negro Pandemonium, not that they will, but they might, so Holder wants the institution abolished.

5 Likes

Probably another AA graduate!!

5 Likes

notice that all of obama’s cabinet pics were 75% white mulattos not 100% mindless, marble-mouthed savages. obama is racist against his ‘own kind’.

5 Likes

yep, typical criminal nignog.
you can dress up a pig in a suit but its still a dirty, stinking beast that prefers to root around in shit,

6 Likes

does%20thoust%20even%20nigger%20gonna%20nig

5 Likes

I can’t possibly be the only one who has noted how much Holder’s head resembles an egg.

What term should we use to refer to him? “Cage Free”?

“Yard Egg”?

“Free Range”?

There have to be a few memes here,I would think.

Edit-“Over Easy”

Edit-“Fried Hard”

Edit-“Scrambled”

Edit-“Soft Boiled”

3 Likes

I would love to be in the crowd and watch these two niggers get what they deserve!

8 Likes

@Spahnranch1969

4 Likes