Emmy Awards Receive Lowest Ratings of All-Time

Originally published at: Emmy Awards Receive Lowest Ratings of All-Time | Infostormer.com

The Emmy Awards just netted the lowest ratings of all-time. It was an awful awards show which focused in on telling everyone how great “diversity” allegedly is while bashing White Americans and in particular White males. It shows that people are growing tired of all this Jewish bullshit.

Mark Dice did a pretty good video dissecting the insanity of the show.

The only thing he didn’t mention was the fact that the show was executive produced by the Jew Lorne Michaels. And the “diversity” song they did showing a so-called White male as not being welcome was actually the Jew Andy Samberg. Of course if he did mention the Jewish aspect to it, his channel would probably be banned by the Jews who run YouTube.

Point blank, the entire show was Jewish anti-White bullshit from start to finish.

My Daily Stormer article goes into further detail.

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Because it’s the same God damn thing every time they bash Trump and us deplorables by proxy. Throw in a little virtue signaling and me too and it’s just lame. People used to watch stuff like this to escape their boring lives and get a taste of the high life. See the celeb’s and what their wearing, find out if any of your favorite actors or shows won. Now that it’s all political and hateful it’s the same as any other CNN or MSNBC broadcast out there.

4 Likes

@Carolinagirl I was just thinking…in 1968 the jewish radical Abbie Hoffman did an interview on the Merv Griffin Show, where he wore a star spangled shirt (a popular fashion statement at the time). A lot of local TV affiliates didn’t run that broadcast because they knew their viewers would be offended by seeing the flag used that way. Those kinds of standards are long gone.

abbie%20hoffman

4 Likes

New category for the emmy’s - Who can throw out the most vile, hateful bullshit directed at straight white Males.

2 Likes

what must be said however is that millions of fat, lazy white people WERE WATCHING while shoving their faces full of ice cream. they won’t care until their diverse neighborhood niggers do a home invasion on them.

1 Like