Emmanuel Macron is the Realist Muthaphuckkin G

Originally published at: Emmanuel Macron is the Realist Muthaphuckkin G | Infostormer.com

Have you seen a realer muthaphuckkin G than France’s President Emmanuel Macron? I certainly haven’t. This nigga is gangsta.

He recently took a trip to hang with his posse in Saint Martin. I hear that they got some of the realist Gs in the world there.

And damn son, even his old lady is gangsta. Check out this gangsta shit!

Truly incredible. The French people must be very proud of how much of a real muthaphuckkin G their leader is.

This man is realer than Easy E who was the original real muthaphuckkin G.

7 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

“I don’t always allow a group of Negroes to run a train on my elderly wife, but when I do my jew master George Soros gets to watch.”

• Emmanuel Macron
5 Likes

Cute pics of Macron hanging with the homies on the not so down low, I would guess the train wouldn’t be on the Old haggard yenta but on Macron himself.

3 Likes

How repulsive. I didn’t know he could get any more degenerate and disgusting, but I was obviously very wrong.

4 Likes

In the running for top cuck 2018!

5 Likes

niglet and its mammy-sow

3 Likes

Man that is some very SICK, disgusting shit!!!

1 Like

3 Likes

Isn’t he with France’s 2018 World Cup winning team? They be the realist muthaphuckkin Frenchmen like Macron be the realist grannyphuckkin G!!!

1 Like

During WWII there was a NAZI publication that showed pictures of French POW’s, and it was captioned “French prisoners of war, a collection of all the coloured races of the earth”. Seems France is still the same.

2 Likes