Elon Musk Unveils Starship for Private Trips Into Space

Originally published at: Elon Musk Unveils Starship for Private Trips Into Space | Infostormer.com

Elon Musk has just unveiled a ship that is allegedly designed to take people on private trips into space and eventually to the Moon and Mars.

NPR:

Speaking into gusts of wind at the SpaceX launch facility in Cameron County, Texas, Saturday night, CEO Elon Musk talked up the space travel giant’s newest innovation, the SpaceX vehicle, Starship.

Musk spoke in front of a 50-meter, 200-ton Starship prototype, calling it “the most inspiring thing that I’ve ever seen.”

He described unique design features of the vehicle, and outlined plans to fast track production of a Starship fleet. His hope, Musk said, is “to reach orbit in less than six months.”

SpaceX has been working toward the goal of making space travel cheaper and accessible to would-be space travelers since its founding in 2002.

The Starship is the company’s next foray: a large vehicle that could theoretically carry people into space, land safely back on earth, and be fit to turn around and fly again. Being able to return to space multiple times with “a rapidly reuseable orbital rocket,” Musk explained, is key to the company’s plans.

It is hard for me to get excited about any of this type of stuff considering the amount of problems we are dealing with here on Earth.

Musk should be using his wealth and energy to launch an alternative media network to expose the Jews. Solving the Jewish problem and all the issues they’ve created for us should be the number one priority right now. Once that is solved and out of the way, we can refocus our efforts on science and technologies to better humanity. But with Jews around, our ability to do any of this is hampered if not made impossible. The entire field of science has been corrupted by these vermin.

All I’m saying is that we need to be considering priorities, and private space travel is not a priority item right now.

4 Likes

If nothing else, the guy is entertaining.

A little while ago Musk posted a tweet essentially calling out jews for running the media and bashed fake news. I was really hoping he was going to do something substantive on that front when all that happened.

1 Like

What a shitty looking spacecraft. It literally just looks like 1950’s “rocketship”. Also, Musk is all over the place, some of his ideas are good and others are fucking retarded. I sure as shit don’t want to take a flight in some patchwork metal space dildo he had a hand in.

Having said that I respect the pioneering effort on one level but it is also very self indulgent and the Titanic and deck chair arranging analogy springs to mind.

2 Likes

Yeah, for all we know that “ship” could just be a big metal prop used so Musk could do his big press event.

And you are right, it doesn’t look very aerodynamic.

I’m honestly very skeptical of all this space travel/exploration stuff. We get lots of promises and few substantive deliveries.

4 Likes

Can I charter it to visit the Israelis’ holocaust museum on the moon?

3 Likes

I guess when you’re that rich and you have nothing better to do… All this to me is a complete waste of time. We’re made for this planet, not space.

1 Like

its probably just another scam for Musk to collect govt money

1 Like