Dumb Nigger Elijah Cummings is Dead

Originally published at: Dumb Nigger Elijah Cummings is Dead | Infostormer.com

I was offline for the past 48 hours or so and was having an all around shitty day. But that all changed when I learned that the dumb nigger Elijah Cummings had died. It changed my day from a shitty one into a great one.

For some reason there are others who do not share my opinion that his death is a great thing.

Take for example the tweets coming from these dumb niggers.

Tonight I had the honor of paying tribute to a great statesman and humble public servant, Chairman Elijah Cummings, on All In with Chris Hayes. Watch as I discuss his legacy with @Sifill_LDF pic.twitter.com/7dntq3jFVA

— Rep. Barbara Lee (@RepBarbaraLee) October 18, 2019

It’s going to be difficult to sleep tonight & I know for many nights to come. My dear friend Rep. Elijah Cummings is gone. I’m going to miss him. He called me his mentor, but I considered him the finest public policymaker I ever worked with. Love you forever! #ElijahCummings

— Maxine Waters (@RepMaxineWaters) October 17, 2019

So it appears as if only dumb niggers are upset that the dumb nigger Cummings is dead. I guess that’s fitting.

But seriously, his death is a good thing. He did nothing of importance while in Congress. He didn’t even do anything for all the dumb niggers in Baltimore that kept re-electing him. He was just a low IQ nigger who was artificially elevated into a position of importance due to the Jewish subversion of America.

So to conclude, I am very happy that this dumb nigger is dead. May he rot in nigger hell.

12 Likes

This headline is better than the “Civil Rights Activist Elijah Cummings Passes Away” one that the NewsJews have been running.

6 Likes

Is it true that he died on Guam when the island tipped over?

6 Likes

It was with great joy that I read about Cummings death. On the other hand I anticipated the press coverage of his Committee would expose Cummings for the best proof of Darwins theory of Evolution. For the voting public to see this man who will be responsible for deciding so much of the Nation’s future. Best advertisement to vote Republican.

2 Likes

Thank you, I wrote the headline myself.

4 Likes

You’re one of our heroes, Lee!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Good one!

4 Likes

If Elijah Cummings was good for Americia, please, somebody name something he accomplished in 20+ years in Congress?? He was like a puppet doing the bidding of Pelosi & Schumer.

1 Like

I still want to know what happened to all that money he “lost”. What a shame some politicians are actually praising him. Its great he isnt here anymore.

1 Like

Elijah knew how to play the game, he wasn’t cool but slick. Few got busted under his watch, Elijah was the cat that slept while the mice would play. His death was a shock to those who made a buck while Elijah yelled about the perils of Racism. Elijah was a role model for black politicians. Nobody did it better than him.

1 Like

They act like theres a of shortage of these useless nogs. Haul that carcass off to the landfill and get another one.
Either way, its still great news!

1 Like

Wish we could have put him down he was definitely guilty of treason.