Donald Trump Addresses March for Life Rally

Originally published at: Donald Trump Addresses March for Life Rally | Infostormer.com

Yesterday Donald Trump spoke at the March for Life rally becoming the first sitting US president to speak at the event.

“It is my honor to be the first President in history to attend the March for Life.”—@realDonaldTrump#MarchForLife#WhyWeMarch pic.twitter.com/wTUoY41lk6

— GOP (@GOP) January 24, 2020

It’s a great symbolic gesture, but what would be better is if he took substantive action towards overturning Roe v. Wade and restricting the barbaric practice of killing babies in America. When you look at this issue objectively, Trump has done very little on this front.

The Wall Street Journal has reported that he’s going to do something to target California’s abortion policies, but this is like a bare minimum effort so he could tell the rally attendees that he was at least doing something to help the pro-life cause.

Abortion is obviously a big problem in America that needs to be dealt with. Criminalizing abortion would certainly go a long way to curb the issue we have with young women slutting around everywhere. If they were unable to kill their offspring legally, they’d certainly think twice before letting hundreds of men access their goo holes. And of course, legalized abortion has not been good for the overall birthrate of White people.

1 Like

I believe 100% in abortion - for blacks and other non-Whites - it should be made freely available and paid for by the government (although I agree with Jared Taylor who says norplant or IUD should be mandatory for anyone taking welfare) . From what I’ve read, blacks have the highest rates of abortion and over the years, many millions have been aborted.

How many crimes - assaults, murders, robberies against Whites - have been prevented?

It’s a great symbolic gesture, but what would be better is if he took substantive action towards overturning Roe v. Wade and restricting the barbaric practice of killing babies in America. When you look at this issue objectively, Trump has done very little on this front.

Yes. So much “winning” I can hardly stand it. Small battles to keep the base pacified - but overall, he is still losing the larger battle - i.e., stopping mass non-White immigration to the U.S. and allowing the abomination known as “birthright citizenship” - which he vowed to end during the 2016 campaign.

1 Like