Do you guys know about Handsome Truth?

He’s doing a great job waking up the goyim. Here’s a stream he did tonight. I always like to watch the chat replay on YouTube to see what other people are saying.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for posting that, heaps of fun! The bit about the slave markets being closed on the Jewish Sabbath is something that needs to be pushed into the black consciousness more.

3 Likes

Joe Biggs & Outlaw Morgan Exposed as Zionist Useful-Idiot Gatekeepers by the GDL

1 Like

GDL… It’s Alive!!!

Truth in (((Your Eyes))) is Hate

1 Like

Know More News and Handsome Truth
(Chat Replay on YouTube)

Vince of the Red Elephants gets weird when H.T. brings up the Holohoax

I completely get it with Red Elephant not addressing the Jewish problem. He makes his living on a Jewish owned and run platform and not discussing it is basic self preservation. Jewtube have to pretend to allow a degree of free speech to appear unbiased but they crush any voice that makes money if they dare to name the Jew (just basic jew initiated self-censorship). That is the real insidious and corrosive nature of this jewish psy-op - self-censorship.
I’ve never heard these Joe Biggs and outlaw (lol) faggots but you can see the self loathing as they lie to their audience and to themselves. They are total scum. “what’s zionism” lol, “I say whatever I want”.

4 Likes

because i was disappointed that i didn’t get to see the pos Rabbis preaching Goyim hatred, i searched and found THIS. it pretty much sums everything up. this video has been up for years and i’m surprised that jewtube didn’t ban comments. I loved the comment by, yotsubakowai. “He should’ve thrown some change on the floor to disperse them.”

2 Likes

Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Interview “Synagogue Of Satan”

The Power of the GDL

Patrick Little with Handsome Truth

Those good ol’ boys with their MAGA hats and t-shirts…They’re all cowardly jew worshiping shabbos goyim. black%20Shaking%20head

2 Likes

Programming the Golem / Goyim

New 9/11 Footage Enhanced

Alex Jones Exposed as Zionist Shill by YouTube Comments

1 Like

Handsome Truth Vs. Outlaw Morgan

Handsome Truth with Journalist, Arianna Love
(Chat Replay on YouTube)

I really like HT, but something odd happens at 1:36:35 … And there is a second part to it at 1:43:58 … Is it possible that someone is directing him while he is doing these live streams?

GDL gets Will Johnson to show his true colors