DNA tests are a load of shite

Seems like DNA stories are all the rage so here’s one I found yesterday about a woman who got completely different results from two different companies. It seems that these companies are just making shit up and also allowing self identifying to have an impact on how results are interpreted. Imagine if Rachael Denzel submitted her DNA and claimed to be African American, all of a sudden the all the Baltic countries and anyone of Polish descent gets flagged as African. It looks like it is safe to say that you can just ignore any result less than 10-20% as background noise most likely.

3 Likes

Apart from the fact that these tests are scammy, there are obvious privacy problems. No one should submit to these tests.

3 Likes

After we win,we need a serious public discussion regarding privacy.

Anyone ever notice that when the useful idiots say that the authors of the Constitution scream about single shot muzzle loading rifles being the norm at the time-

They never bring up the fact that quill pens,iron gall ink,and manually operated printing presses were also the norm?

If George Washington couldn’t imagine an AR15,I daresay he also couldn’t envision smartphones,air conditioning thermostats that talk to Google,and televisions that spy on their owners,for the benefit of whoever can hack into the signal.

3 Likes

I am extremely skeptical of those tests that come back showing African ancestry in an obviously white person. I have read several articles in which employees of these companies openly admit they deliberately tamper with the results to “fuck with racists.”

1 Like

I did mine only because I’m already a semi-public figure and thought the results would make for a funny article. I was right. The results said I was a 0.5% kike. Sort of like how others are told that they’re 1.0% nigger or something. It’s absurd nonsense.

But yea, the average person who wants to remain anonymous or guards their privacy absolutely shouldn’t do this shit.

3 Likes

My brother and I conducted a little experiment with me tested by Ancestry.com and he using 23 and me. Mine came back 100% European, his came back pretty much the same, only with something like “less than .05% Asian.” 23 and me did not exactly lie, as I guess you could say that nothing is less than.05% but that is still a pretty sneaky equivocation.

2 Likes

What fascinates me is how there are still a few remnants of Aryan/Celtic/Scythian ancestry in remote areas of Central Asia, even centuries after they were driven out by the Turks, Mongols and Mohammedans. There is even a small tribe of ancient White people living along the Pakistan-Afghanistan frontier to this very day! But I greatly fear for their safety, because they are surrounded by violent, resentful brown subhumans. Uyghur_6

2 Likes