Disqus Bans Alex Jones

Originally published at: Disqus Bans Alex Jones | Infostormer.com

Obviously, we’ve been documenting a great deal of this big tech censorship that has targeted Alex Jones and his Infowars operation. Largely because this is a repeat of what happened to sites like mine and the entire Alt-Right in general.

I just noticed that Infowars was also banned from Disqus which is the popular blog commenting system.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1026990021449015296

Myself and Andrew Anglin were both banned on the same day from Disqus almost three years ago. That shows how far ahead of the curve we both were on all of this stuff.

This is because we openly talk about the Jewish problem which is the first and foremost problem facing the world today. The fact that we were banned from all these services so far ahead of when Jones was, proves that this is the main issue we need to be focusing in on. It’s impossible for people to argue otherwise. If the Jewish problem wasn’t a big deal, we would have never been banned from all these services years ahead of Jones.

6 Likes

Radio Aryan still has disqus & it’ll be interesting to see how long that lasts. Though frankly disqus is so intrusive now that I refuse to use it.

6051ceaf16e9734540809e49b5dac087
“Banish fat Alex Jones & banish all the world!”

4 Likes

What they are doing to Bill Hicks/ AJ is completely a violation of the American ideal of freedom of the press.

Is that a figure of Sir John Falstaff? Him I like. Jew Wife Jones? Not so much. alex%20jones%20cry

1 Like

Imagine me getting banned from both the InfoWars website (4 times) and DISQUS! What is it about me that people don’t like?

1 Like

Surprised that they have escaped the ban hammer but they’re not really a traditional blog site so that might be why they flew under the radar.

1 Like

So this means that Breitbart is next?

I’m sure they’re on the list but they’ll probably start banning all the Alt-Lite type figures first. Gavin McInnes just got banned today so that seems to be the direction they’re going.

3 Likes

Yeah, looks like they want to keep some people to ban at a future date. Noticed Noam Chomsky is against Alex Jones banning; standard J controlled message, could have said he is for free speech, but instead he is only for Jones not being banned.

2 Likes

@JoeGerbils

1 Like

Can’t please everyone. Indian Hitler’s feelings hurt!

I had the coolest account on RT! Fuckers shadow banned me. I still get angry emails from shitlibs finding my old comments…

At some point I want to start a cultural website. I need to figure out a comments system like you use. I don’t want to wait to get banned…

1 Like