Diddy and Colin Kaepernick Want to Buy NFL Team

Originally published at: Diddy and Colin Kaepernick Want to Buy NFL Team | Infostormer.com

It's fitting that Diddy a stupid washed up rapper from the 1990s wants to buy an NFL team right as the league is in the midst of ruin. Blacks are dumb. It doesn't matter how big their bank accounts are.

This is funny. Diddy and Colin Kaepernick want to buy an NFL team. They're looking at buying the Carolina Panthers whose majority owner Jerry Richardson has said that he is selling the team.

CBS:

Twenty-four hours ago, 81-year-old Jerry Richardson was the Panthers' owner and there was no reason to think that was changing anytime soon. But by Sunday evening, Richardson had announced that he would sell the team, hours after an explosive SI.com story detailing allegations of workplace misconduct and confidential payouts.

It didn’t take long for potential suitors to make themselves known, starting with rapper and producer Diddy who wants to bring Colin Kaepernick back to the NFL.

“The North Carolina Panthers are up for sale. I believe it’s time to turn the franchise over to new ownership,” Diddy said in an Instagram post. "I need to send a message out to everybody in the beautiful state of North Carolina: I will be the best NFL owner that you can imagine. I will immediately address the Colin Kaepernick situation and put him in the running for next year’s starting quarterback. It’s just competition, baby! It’s just competition.

“But also, I will have the best halftime show, the best selection of music and we will win [multiple Super Bowls].”

Pretty funny that Diddy thinks that injecting more niggerism into an NFL team is a good strategy. There are empty seats and plunging ratings directly as a result of Kaepernick’s antics. Yet, he wants to double down on these antics.

Black people are stupid. Black people with lots of money are still stupid and waste it on stupid shit. Think Diddy is any different?

The NFL is a dying brand. Diddy is just too dumb to realize this. The only thing that has kept the NFL afloat is money from White Americans and they’ve grown tired of rampant niggerism.

2 Likes

I just read that WWE owner Vince McMahon is interested in reviving his failed XFL franchise, now that the NFL is on the verge of ruin. McMahon seems like a cool guy and a good businessman so I hope it works out for him this time. As far as P. Niggy and Colostomy Kaepernigg are concerned they would be unable to pull off any kind of business venture successfully because they are COONS. Their jew masters would have to do all the actual work of lining up investors, marketing, etc.

3 Likes

Yes, yes! Do it!

This will be the final nail in the NFL’s coffin.

Combs has the IQ of a doorknob - so in this case a “fool and his money are soon parted” is 100% accurate.

He’s buying a losing team with near zero attendance.

Let “Diddy” find out the difference between capitalism and funding pet projects; this will bankrupt him.

3 Likes

Mattis is a dumb goy that fights Israel’s wars.

2 Likes

Suggestion for a new team name -“The Uppity Niggers”13822-1934-0

3 Likes

I agree. But on this case he’s right.

Nice when these morons eat their own.

1 Like

I absolutely refuse to call a grown man diddy. I don’t even know what the fuck that means. I’m pretty sure the word Niger will cover it. Wants to buy a team. I’m surprised he can count that high. And that Nig nog kapperdick is just washed out. Have not watched one Negro Felon league game. Too many silver backs in one screenshot. Might as well be watching BET.

3 Likes

Is Mattis a fanuc?

2 Likes

Of course. A low IQ monkey wants to buy a loser team in a loser organization. These apes have the business sense of a door knob. If it wasn’t for whitey, they would not have a dime.