Did Katy Perry murder a nun with Black Magic?

Illuminati temple prostitute Katy Perry wants to buy a convent and I’m sure it’s not so she can take her vows. A nun who was opposing the sale dropped dead in court. Was she a victim of some sort of satanic evil eye? Probably not, she was pretty old tbh.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/10/592623697/nun-involved-in-katy-perry-convent-lawsuit-collapses-and-dies-in-court
Here is evil genius Katy Perry tearing Black Science Guy a new intellectual black hole.

6 Likes

I don’t think Black Science Man is that much smarter than Katy Perry. At any rate they both deserve to be literally gassed.

3 Likes

I’m no fan of nuns but I gotta hand it to the old broad who was willing to defend her convent against that SHAMELESS HARLOT.

6 Likes

Who would really want Katy Perry ( or any other mudsharking celeb,for that matter ) as an IRL neighbor?

I certainly wouldn’t.

3 Likes

That convent sits on some of the most valuable of valuable land in Los Angeles. I’m sure a developer would like to get their hands on it, break it up, build condos to sell for a million or more each.

The archdiocese of Los Angeles, of course, wants the $$ - after paying out over $600 million to settle child abuse and pedophilia allegations (to keep themselves from being dragged into court). NO wonder they want - and aid and abet - hordes of 3rd world Catholics from the 3rd world to settle in LA…

Judge OKs $660 Million Settlement Between L.A. Archdiocese, Alleged Victims

A judge on Monday approved a $660 million settlement between the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles and more than 500 alleged victims of clergy abuse, the largest payout yet in the countrywide sex abuse scandal.

Surprised they didn’t sell it off years and years ago. At least Katy Perry might keep the property intact…

The Playboy Mansion also sits on a large prime piece of property in Brentwood and developers are salivating over it…

3 Likes

Developers will probably tear it down and replace it with a bigger, tackier looking mansion, like they did at the site of the Tate-Folger-Frykowski-Parent-Sebring murder in Benedict Canyon.

2 Likes

There used to be a convent up the street from me. It was a beautiful green oasis in a built up residential area until… The church sold it off and now four acres of parkland with a dormitory is all apartments. If the Catholics let their priests be men with wives it would save them a lot of money and probably attract a better standard of priest instead of the weak sickly type they seem to attract.

2 Likes

Man, Katy Perry used to be a hot Christian singer who literally had the world in her hands.

Now she has literally went full retard and looks like Ellen Degeneres.

6 Likes

Where i live, we have bumper stickers proudly stating,…“save an elk, shoot a land developer”.
And,…we mean it!

4 Likes

We could really use some of these bumper stickers around here!

Katy Perry is disgusting. I see her dancing on stage with niggers and all of the satantic symbolism. Just gross. Plus her hair is Totally dykish.

Secondly, it says alot about our generation seeing them defend her. She seriously forced a Nun, who is older than fucking dinosaur bones, to show up to court to try and keep her property. This nun probably hadnt seen the sun nor another human in like 10 years and suddenly she is mobbed by people because some famous whore is suing her.

So did Katy Perry use satanic magic? Probably not, she Isn’t that powerful.
But does Katy Perry feel bad for Causing this old crustbag’s death? No. Katy Perry is so drugged up like all of Holly Wood that she’s void of Human feelings. Like jews

4 Likes