Dems Claim Attorney General Barr is Part of Russia Hoax Conspiracy

Originally published at: Dems Claim Attorney General Barr is Part of Russia Hoax Conspiracy | Infostormer.com

I am a person who believes in many conspiracies but I do not believe in conspiracies of which there is no evidence or no logical reason to believe that such a conspiracy exists. For instance, I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy and I believe there was all sorts of weird shit with the JFK assassination. But in both cases there are many reasons to question the official narratives.

With this Russia hoax shit, there is no evidence or logical reason to believe in it. It’s utterly incomprehensible. The Attorney General released a short summary outlining the basic findings of the Bob Mueller report. Mueller loaded up his team with Jews and Democrats hostile to Donald Trump but in the end found no evidence that he or his campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election. There were also two separate investigations by House and Senate committees that concluded the exact same thing.

This pretty much put to bed this entire conspiracy theory. But true believers in this retarded theory are inventing new theories to justify their belief in the original debunked conspiracy theory. They’re now claiming that Attorney General Bill Barr is lying about the findings in the report. They’re also claiming that because his summary was only four pages long and the Mueller report is hundreds of pages long, that this in of itself proves that Barr is hiding information.

This is such bullshit it is hard to comprehend. Barr provides a direct quote from the Mueller report stating that they found no evidence of a conspiracy with Russia. This quote as Nancy Pelosi and other Dems are claiming is not an interpretation from the report.

CNN:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday criticized Attorney General William Barr’s summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, calling it “condescending” and “arrogant” and saying “it wasn’t the right thing to do.”

Asked if she is ready to accept Barr’s summary of Mueller’s conclusion that his investigation did not establish that Trump or his campaign associates conspired with Russia to win the presidential election, Pelosi didn’t directly answer, saying instead that she needs to see the full Mueller report before making a judgment about what the special counsel found and reiterating her call for it to be publicly released.

“I have said, and I’ll say again, no thank you, Mr. Attorney General, we do not need your interpretation, show us the report and we can draw our own conclusions,” Pelosi said.

So in order to believe this theory, they believe that Barr intentionally misquoted the report. But if that’s the case, why hasn’t Mueller or anybody else associated with his team come out and call out Barr for misquoting them? They haven’t said anything and that’s because he didn’t misquote the report.

Barr has also known Mueller personally for many years which makes the idea that Barr intentionally misquoted the report even more ridiculous.

And to say that Barr’s summary is inaccurate because it is only four pages long is more bullshit. It’s just a tl;dr version of the report. Just because there is less material doesn’t make it inaccurate. It’s like saying a summary of a book on Wikipedia is inaccurate simply because it is not as long as the actual book.

Barr is also working to release as much of the report as possible. The thing is, Dems are going to continue claiming that he’s concealing information due to the fact that there will be some information that he can’t release according to law.

They’re just going to continue inventing new conspiracy theories to cover up for the fact that they pushed this bullshit for the past two years.

3 Likes

of course he is. why not just release the entire report if it exonerates, Trump? that would shut-up MaxineCo. remember: all human endeavor is corrupt.

NO, you don’t understand how The Deep State works… in fact we haven’t heard diddly from, Mueller and we WON’T. no doubt every Trump hating news outlet wants an interview with him but he’s been told to STFU! … CIA goons told Mueller “ok, thanks, we have The Orange Goon controlled now. thanks for your service to the deep state, oh, and here’s a wad of cash for your trouble and tell the family i said, hello…oh, and STFU Law-Boy.”

why not release THE ENTIRE REPORT to We The People who paid for it? BECAUSE IT HAS A SHITLOAD OF IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES OR OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD INSTIGATE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.

1 Like

The investigation was never about collusion. It was a fishing expedition, during which they fully expected they would find tax evasion, fraud, or set a perjury trap, and have grounds to impeach. Collusion was going to be forgotten once they found a real crime.

The fact that they spent a couple of years and several million dollars, and were unable to come up with anything better than paying off a hooker to shut up really makes Trump look awfully clean. Cleaner than anyone who was investigating, would be my guess.

1 Like

The full report is being released in a few weeks so I’m not sure what you are getting at. The fact of the matter is that the entire idea of Trump colluding with Russia was always bullshit.

2 Likes

they will NEVER release the full report. how much do you want to bet? :wink: if they do it will be heavily redacted… look, you could find about 100 felonies on just about anyone in the world given an unlimited FBI investigation. you think that they don’t have “the goods” on Trump who’s a NY real estate tycoon tied to jew banksters? give me a break. in fact, it might just be those bankster ties that are keeping him from jail. no one wants to open up that can of worms. and who knows, it might even bring up some 9/11 questions. oh, and Trump has ridden on THE LOLITA EXPRESS with Bill Clinton.

no, do you think for one second that Trump didn’t know that Donny The Elephant Killer, didn’t know that his son was meeting with Russians to get dirt on Hillary? PA-LEASE… and why hasn’t Donny Jr. been interviewed by Mueller?

this is clearly a coverup.

sure it was, they just couldn’t PROOVE collusion because Trump said that "he didn’t know that his son was meeting with “the russians”. yeah, right…

Don Jr. did extensive testimony in front of Congress about all these matters so there was no need for Mueller to do a separate interview with them.

The meeting between Don Jr. and that Russian lawyer was bullshit and a setup by some Jew with the last name Goldstone. There was no information exchanged thus no collusion. All political campaigns will take various meetings from various people who may have information on political opponents.

Trump has publicly said that he has no problem with the full report being released. It doesn’t even look like he’s going to invoke executive privilege to try and hide information.

But whatever, you can believe whatever conspiracy you want.

2 Likes

The dems keep digging the hole deeper. While @mightywhitey might be correct its irrelevant. Deep state will not out themselves and is in damage control mode now. What we are seeing here and now is going to be more diversions and try to pivot to a new set of problems. Like Christchurch and the central Murcia caravans ect.

1 Like

The Russia hoax was definitely a plot to control and/or impeach Trump but it came at the price of destroying almost all of the Jewish media’s credibility. I think the hoax itself and the resulting media coverage is what has influenced Trump to abandon the MAGA agenda and to go full force with MIGA. Any talk of other conspiracies is just speculation at this point.

3 Likes

that’s not the same thing at all. again: why wasn’t he interviewed by, Mueller?

how do you know this? regardless, it might be a crime of conspiracy to even meet with “The Russians”.

lol… yeah, that’s what he must say so why then doesn’t he tell his attny general to do just that?

you didn’t respond to my question. DO YOU WANT TO BET? i’m betting that The Mueller report will NOT be release to the public in its entirety.

You might be right. I can’t predict the future of what may or may not happen with the report. But you also can’t imply that there is a conspiracy because there’s some redacted information. The redacted information doesn’t change the overall findings of the report which said there was no collusion.

They’d also have to get a federal judge to approve some of this information getting released. So Barr can’t unilaterally release that information on his own any way.

And it isn’t a crime to meet with people who are Russians.

1 Like

I think Trump has always been controlled and has wanted MIGA since he the beginning. He has sold out the American people. He wants to eat as much kosher sausage as he can. He was never going to be the Savior he’s a stop gap.

2 Likes

If dems stop acting like retarded children they will win the next election but keeping this up and we get 4 more years of MIGA.

I personally don’t think he was controlled from the start simply due to the fact that the media went nuts trying to thwart his campaign and pushed this Russia bullshit for the past two years.

But ultimately it doesn’t matter what any of us think. He’s gone full force with MIGA and it is what it is.

2 Likes

this is just more fodder for what makes sense to me. trump stated that he didn’t know that his pos son was meeting with The Russians. i don’t believe that. can mueller prove it? maybe not so he expands his investigation on other unrelated things to make it look like he’s doing a good job and the investigation was fruitful. furthermore and again: Mueller never interviewed Donny Jr. but you know that he wanted to, WHY? he must have been told to “BACK OFF!” by someone, maybe Mossad operatives. the investigation really can’t proceed unless Mueller interviews, Donny Jr. so a lot of shit is happening behind the curtain.

why do they need a federal judge to approve the release of a document that belongs to WE THE PEOPLE? Bar can do whatever he wants with regard to this investigation.

no BUT it is a crime to meet with a foreign power to get dirt on your political opponents. again: this is the crux of the investigation but again: Mueller never interviews Donny Jr. WHY? it makes sense that Mueller was told NOT to.

Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

It’s not a crime to meet with Russians.

1 Like