Democrats Call for Oprah to Run for President in 2020

Originally published at: Democrats Call for Oprah to Run for President in 2020 | Infostormer.com

YouTube

So Oprah gave a speech at the Golden Globes last night in which she enthusiastically supported the #MeToo movement.

The Democrats and all sorts of Communists were on the Jew-run media today giving glowing reviews of her speech. Tons of them were calling on her to run for President in 2020.

And look at all the stories that were written about a possible Oprah 2020 run.

Even though I’m pleased that this obese gorilless has decided to support the Nazi-backed #MeToo movement, that alone does not make her qualified for President. The fact that she is a fat gorilless is a disqualifying factor in my opinion.

6 Likes

The African lowland gorilless known as Queen Oprah is also a lezbian. So she is three “disadvantaged minority groups” (black, female and slot-licker) rolled into one ! :monkey_face: :banana:

7 Likes

i like to think of her as okrah

4 Likes

How about Orca Winfrey?

5 Likes

She also smoked crack so she has the druggie vote, too.

4 Likes

Let’s not forget how Oprah featured the phony Holohaux “survivors” Hermann and Roma Rosenblat on her show over gallons of tears and those evil Nazi’s. Only problem was it was all make believe. When Herman was questioned about it on a video he replied, “it was real in my mind”.

5 Likes

I’d rather have Erica Garner. I mean, if the dead can vote then why can’t they run for office? Just think of all the slab niggers who’d vote for her. Why that alone should provide a strong incentive to get Chicago’s murder rate up!

1 Like

This is the same fucking mud shark calling for the death of our seniors. Sounds like a act of war to me. The only thing that comes to mind is a rope.

3 Likes

niggers and crack smokers are two groups that overlap quite a bit

4 Likes