Democrats Angry at AOC for Driving Amazon Away From NYC

Originally published at: Democrats Angry at AOC for Driving Amazon Away From NYC | Infostormer.com

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka AOC is great. Her ideas and views are so ridiculous and insane that she is causing all sorts of problems within the Democrat Party. The more front and center she is the better.

On top of the deranged “Green New Deal” announcement she was involved in, she helped sabotage a deal put together by Democrats to have Amazon bring 25,000 jobs to New York City.

Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon’s corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world. https://t.co/nyvm5vtH9k

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 14, 2019

The Democrats who arranged the deal are none to happy that it fell apart because of her social justice extremism.

And look, I’m no fan of Amazon or Jeff Bezos but it is a fact that New York City could have used these jobs. One of the positive things about the tax legislation that President Trump signed into law is that it made places like New York City far less attractive from a tax perspective to do business in. So for her to cause a fuss to drive Amazon away from the city is a very funny thing.

Basically this type of Marxist political extremism we are witnessing is going to cause jobs to move from places like New York City and San Francisco to red states that have lower taxes and less bullshit to deal with.

The Jewish media has really created a golem monster with AOC and I am loving every minute of it. I am one of her biggest fans. She is definitely the sexiest donkey bitch in America.

4 Likes

That doesn’t make a lot of sense when these liberal states will happily reward tax incentives to big companies. Amazon was not going to have to pay taxes for a very long time in NYC. Only the employees would (which is worst if you ask me).

Perhaps. I look forward to the demise of Silicon Valley and San Francisco for tech.

Yeah, but that takes effort on the part of the Jew-leftist politicians. It shows that companies aren’t going to organically decide to setup shop in these cities without some sort of special treatment.

It is pretty funny a 110lb beaner broad has Trump’s base, RINO media types like Sean and Rush, and the Dem/Repub establishment’s panties in a huge fucking twist. It just reinforces my belief that 2 full-strength Waffen SS Panzer divisions could successfully conquer the whole of the United States if they were transported here in a time machine.

It’s kind of funny that last week I saw the New York State governor on tv complaining. He was actually out there complaining that Donald Trump’s policies are causing people to leave New York. I almost fell over laughing. Talk about ignorance. People have been fleeing Cuomo’s liberal state for years. He actually has the arrogance to blame the president for people fleeing his gun grabbing, baby killing nanny state.

2 Likes

Of course SJW’s have nothing but utter contempt for working class Whites.

2 Likes

I was shocked that Amazon agreed to locate in NY City b/c of the state’s high taxes and regulations - just as in California.

And here she had to go and fuck it up… Good going, idiots, you’re getting exactly what you voted for.

Votes have consequences.

1 Like

Both states will happily remove such taxes and regulations for a price. This is why such laws are useless and very unfair. In California, starting a small business is impossible for almost anyone due to compliance costs.

1 Like

Amazon paid an effective tax rate of 3%. How can anyone support this? They always have their hands in our pockets but not the richest man in the world just because a lot of his wealth is not in cash?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2019/02/16/amazon-paid-no-federal-taxes-billion-profits-last-year/