#DeleteFacebook Picking Up Steam

Originally published at: #DeleteFacebook Picking Up Steam | Infostormer.com

It looks like I was 10 years ahead of the #DeleteFacebook movement. I briefly tried out Facebook for a few months back in the late 2000s and thought it sucked. It’s good to see that many others are finally coming to the same conclusion I did a decade ago. It’s an awful service run by evil kikes.

CNET:

Fewer people may see your latest exploits via Facebook today than would have yesterday thanks to a trending hashtag: #DeleteFacebook.

The tag trended briefly on Twitter Tuesday as a response to the scandal over Facebook user information that wound up in the hands of political advertisers without users' consent. Another indication of momentum behind the sentiment is this Reddit post that's received 120,000 up-votes and over 7,000 comments in less than 24 hours.

The online anger stems from a complex story involving what seemed to be fun Facebook app, a firm named Cambridge Analytica, a pink-haired whistleblower named Christopher and the Trump campaign, among others.

The #DeleteFacebook hashtag caught the attention of Elon Musk. This after WhatsApp founder Brian Acton began pushing the hashtag. Ironically, WhatsApp was bought out by Facebook a few years ago so Acton telling people to get rid of Facebook has been a pretty big deal.

Musk has since ordered the Facebook pages of Tesla and SpaceX be removed.

There’s many reasons why you should get off of Facebook if you are still on it. The Cambridge Analytica stuff just appears to be the final straw that has sent people over the edge.

All I care about is that there are now going to be fewer people using this shitty kike service. It’s a service littered with online thought police, manipulated algorithms, unethical data mining etc…

I’ll settle for government regulation, but if I had my way I would just have the entire service deleted off the tubes. The Jews that control this entity should be arrested and locked in a concentration camp. I would force them to peel potatoes for the rest of their miserable lives.

And just so there’s no confusion, I’m talking about you Zuckerberg you evil kike! You’ve destroyed the Internet with your kike chicanery and we hate you for it! Wipe that fucked up grin off your face!

1 Like

No more shekels for kike boy!!! Boycott fakebook if you were ever stupid enough to subscribe to begin with.

1 Like

The Failbook (alternatively known as: (((FaceBerg))), Bookface, FakeBook, Jailbook, FagBook, StalkBook, LiesBook, Faecesbook, Faceplant, Assbook, BaitBook, LaidBook, Hagbook, FaceSpook, DeFaceBook, FapBook, MyFace, FaceFuck, FacePalm, LameBook, FaceBukkake, WasteBook, Facetroll, RapeBook, MateBook, FaceBleed, Fascistbook, Facefull, FaceFool, PussJotter, Facehook, FaceStool, Facelube and ‘Myspace 2: Electric Boogaloo’) is a Web 2.0 site and NSA safe haven originally designed to connect school classmates and allow college graduates to find drug dealers.

– C&P’d from the very lengthy but withal very amusing Encyclopedia Dramatica page for “Facebook”.

4 Likes

I always referred to it as Farcebook. Because you’re life must be a farce, especially when posting the most intimate details of your personal life for full public viewing.

4 Likes

Pretty weird to be sharing that stuff with strangers. It illustrates how effective the social conditioning of mainstream media is. All of these touchy feely tv shows about sharing and caring etc. It take wholesale abuse of privacy by a Jew to finally make the dumb fucks realize they are being dumb fucks. Facebook also ignored the privacy settings that you are told will control who can access your data when they were bundling up and selling the information.
ethnic-jew-mark-zuckerberg-quote

5 Likes

Is Musk too stupid to realize that your account is never actually deleted and only deactivated, at least for a period of time, not sure how long. During that time you can reactivate immediately simply by logging in again. There is apparently a ‘secret’ URL you can cut and paste into your browser that will actually delete your account although I am still skeptical of this.

1 Like

Add it to the list!!

Not wanting to sound critical, but I think all this demonizing of facebook lacks a rational basis. I use it to promote my views on passenger rail and also know a lot of people from the college I went to 40 years ago - who tend toward straight-up Communism.

About once a month for the past 8 years I have posted - either in my own words or those of the subject of my post - some form of flat-out Holocaust Denial, and have never had it taken down or censored. Not once. This is not to say it hasn’t been tried.

At one point there was this real domineering Kike type who went to the head of our high-speed rail enthusiast group - the actual founder of the group - and was extremely critical of him because his moderators wouldn’t ban me or shut me up. He posted something he later took down saying how the head of the group was not qualified as such, and that he would be making efforts to have him replaced. (Regardless that the whole facebook group/page is an extension of his thought - typical kike in terms of respect for intellectual property.)

The upshot was the Kike (a really skilled and greasy operator in this kind of thing) also went to the facebook moderators, and while one of them immediately pulled my “offending” comments, they were later put back up - within a few hours - without anyone going to the FB moderation people to impel it, evidently because censorship arising from hurt feelings over Holocaust Denial is not consistent with FB policy.

I know the moderators of the group and they did nothing to get my comments reinstated. However, one of them, a particular friend of mine, finally ended up pulling the whole huge thread, and instating a new one with the same title. (which no one looked at.) This after continuous and probably extremely bothersome long-term harassment by the Kike in question - What a hateful asshole!

It makes me wonder, what with Alex Jones - who has significantly stepped up his Holocaust Affirmation lately, to the point of extreme tiresomeness - and everyone coming down on facebook worldwide. Whereas of the big three it seems relatively benign: I mean doing a Google search is like talking to Gracie Allen - don’t try and do Holocaust research using THAT! The whole thing is geared to censoring anything they don’t like, all over the internet. On Facebook I was able to get in touch with old friends who I never otherwise would have heard from again, with whom I now communicate daily - one of whom has had a somewhat self-sacrificing history of denial, in Italy.

I think it’s a good thing.