Death by Gecko


#1

This story is just so bizarre I had to post it:

“His testicles were swollen up to grapefruits, and there was fluid leaking from them, and they (doctors) said that was normal, it was just all of the fluid in his stomach cavity,” Michelle told the paper…
His family said he “basically rotted from the inside out”.

Don’t ever do this, kids.


#3

At least he should have cooked it.


#4

some guys think it’s macho to eat disgusting creatures precisely because you might die but no one ever thinks that they will. this man however should not have died. the doctors and hospital are inept. he probably just needed antibiotics.

his last words: " that gecko really hit the spot! " .