Deadly Disease Not Getting Press Coverage

gee i wonder why The Fake News is not covering this bombshell story… they are for mandatory vaccines because diseased migrant savages are bringing in new strains of measles and mumps but no mention OF THIS.

The germ, a fungus called Candida auris, preys on people with weakened immune systems, and it is quietly spreading across the globe. Over the last five years, it has hit a neonatal unit in Venezuela, swept through a hospital in Spain, forced a prestigious British medical center to shut down its intensive care unit, and taken root in India, Pakistan and South Africa.

Recently C. auris reached New York & New Jersey and Illinois, leading the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to add it to a list of germs deemed “urgent threats.”

even this article makes no mention that this previously rare disease is now becoming common in The West because of migrants and open borders.

3 Likes

Because health care providers are threatened if they reveal what 3rd world scum are bringing into our country:

Fox News:

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest

A government-contracted security force threatened to arrest doctors and nurses if they divulged any information about the contagion threat at a refugee camp housing illegal alien children at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, sources say.

“There were several of us who wanted to talk about the camps, but the agents made it clear we would be arrested,” a psychiatric counselor told me. “We were under orders not to say anything.”

She said children in the camp had measles, scabies, chicken pox and strep throat as well as mental and emotional issues.

4 Likes

this is Trump’s migrant invasion now. he betrayed us all. i’ve never heard Trump say peep about the diseases that are coming over the border, only “drugs”.

2 Likes

Looks like all the Obama era policies are still in place - Obama actually had a better record of deporting illegals.

3 Likes