DC Synagogue Sued For Sexually Abusing Preschoolers

Originally published at: DC Synagogue Sued For Sexually Abusing Preschoolers | Infostormer.com

A well-known synagogue in Washington DC is being sued over a Jewish teacher who was sexually abusing Jewish children.

JTA:

The families of eight children who attended the preschool at a prominent Washington, D.C., synagogue have filed a lawsuit accusing the school of ignoring signs that a teacher was abusing children.

The civil suit accuses the school of failing to protect the children from “a known and avoidable risk of sexual abuse” by a teacher employed at the Washington Hebrew Congregation’s Edlavitch-Tyser Early Childhood Center from 2014 until he was suspended in 2018 over allegations that he “may have engaged in inappropriate conduct involving one or more children.”

A statement sent to media outlets by the families’ attorneys said the male teacher “was allowed and encouraged to be alone with the children individually and in small groups,” and that the alleged abuse affected both boys and girls aged 2 to 4.

“The abuse included the most grievous, demeaning and damaging forms of sexual abuse,” it said.

The suit was filed late Monday afternoon in D.C. Superior Court.

The families who filed the suit are not identified in the document and have asked to remain anonymous throughout the legal proceedings to protect their children’s privacy, according to the attorneys.

The accused teacher is named in the suit and in the statement. He has not been criminally charged and is not a defendant in the suit.

A spokeswoman for Washington Hebrew, Amy Rotenberg, said the temple is still reviewing the lawsuit, The Washington Post reported.

…

Washington Hebrew, which is affiliated with the Reform movement, has about 3,000 member families and is the oldest congregation in the city. The synagogue has deep roots in Washington’s political establishment and counts among its members prominent influencers of both parties.

Jews and child sex abuse go hand and hand. This is just a part of what the Jewish race is. It is just interesting to see that this looks like Jew on Jew child sex abuse though. And at a Jewish synagogue and school that has extensive political connections no less.

Here’s a picture of the individual accused of doing the sex abuse. It is a demented looking kike named Jordan Silverman from Vermont.

If Jews want to sexually abuse their own Jewish children they should do it in Israel. Why are we dealing with this degenerate kike nonsense in America?

This is just one of the many reasons why we need to purge these foul creatures from our countries. They are sick and represent everything that is evil and wrong.

5 Likes

When your “religious” cult promotes sexual mutilation and pederasty , then this is what you get.
We let these snakes into our homes, and now we will deal with the consequences…
Image result for you knew what i was frog scorpion

its%20a%20rabbinical%20jew%20thing%20sucking%20baby%20penises

5 Likes

one has to wonder were there no criminal charges? NY Shitty run by jews…

2 Likes

Of course I remember a speech therapy teacher, a Jewish one, she seem to be fucked up in mind, always paranoid. I knew it as a kid, and avoided personal matters as much as possible. She found out I was in a skinhead clique I wore red suspenders and had a doc Marten boots and a shaved head. most of thevteachers did not get it what that means lol once they found out, and word got out among the teachers and boy, she gave me a very, very Jewish lecture. Oy vey! 6,000,000,000,000! And some other tired old Jew propaganda I just sat there skulking. I was 13 that time. Then she had me transferred to another assigned teacher lolz. I mean she wasn’t directly involved in such matters, just a lowly teacher, not the principal. My crime? Harboring such white supremacist thought. I even did not get caught beating up a coon or distribute flyers or that kind of shit. She caught up word of mouth in school about our clique.

2 Likes