Cultural Appropriation NIGGER "Strangles" White Girl in Video

so, the foolish French people welcomed millions of savages into their country but somehow the marble-mouths aren’t happy. they could go back to Africa and eat warthogs for breakfast and shove bones through their noses but instead, start rapping about killing and destroying their host country that has given them white appropriation like cars, electricity and a high-standard of living. this is the moronic nature of the negroid brain yet somehow it’s lost on most whites that THEY ARE SAVAGES AND ALWAYS WILL BE SAVAGES.

1 Like

If I had the chance I’ll put a bullet in his fucking black head

2 Likes

the savage is a pos and will probably get wasted by one of his own so no need to take a chance but i totally understand your sentiment.

1 Like

Yeah I would like see a based white man to kill that kind of based niggers. It’ll embolden our spirits to take out to streets. It’ll happen sooner or later. Brenton has accelerated things a lot so lately we are seeing backlashes.

1 Like

today i made the mistake of listening to NPR. they had a pos on who wrote a book about Soros and what a great guy and scapegoat he is. i was screaming at the radio. lol… but on the up-side, the whack-job liberals are now on the defensive. this dickhead on NPR had the nerve to then talk about how it’s conservatives who are responsible for distributing fake conspiracy theory news. these Jews are getting desperate because when the masses at-large know that JEWS DID 9/11 and not Arabs, it’s going to create an antisemetic Hilter style uprising against them.

2 Likes

Yeah anytime soon, my friend. However us whites have sooo much patience. Maybe it’s just the altrustism. But it apparently it’s not the case recently. Yet, we are afraid because the (((system))) are still in control.

1 Like

3 Likes

There was a time he’d be shot for looking at a white woman in France’s colonies.

4 Likes