Criminal Nigger Obama Says We Need to Keep Ourselves Locked Up

Originally published at: Criminal Nigger Obama Says We Need to Keep Ourselves Locked Up | Infostormer.com

The criminal African nigger ape Barry Obama took to Twitter to tell everyone that they need to keep themselves locked up over this coronavirus hysteria.

Our medical professionals are heroes putting their lives on the line to keep our country going. Here's a look at how an ER doctor who already fought on the front lines of one crisis makes it through a day in this one. A good reminder for us to help them out by staying home. https://t.co/ah7vva9776

— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) March 24, 2020

Once again, this virus has killed far less people than the flu. The vast majority of people dying from it are old people and those with pre-existing conditions. They would have likely died from something else if they didn’t die from this.

But the fact that this criminal piece of shit nigger is telling me that I need to stay locked up in my house, makes me more convinced than ever that this situation is an exaggerated hoax.

I’m not saying that it isn’t a real problem, just that it is being grossly exaggerated to implement crazy dystopic agendas.

3 Likes

7598a0cac3f004d5

2 Likes

At least ‘social distancing’ gives us an excuse not to shake hands with niggers.

2 Likes

I don’t nor ever will make “excuses” for niggers. They live on excuses and self victimizing because niggers are lazy, cognitively compromised and have a small frontal lobe mass.
8-lawdy-obama