Creepy Psychopath OJ Tweeting Threats

it didn’t take long for OJ to start threatening people on Twitter. he JUST got an account and then does THIS:

“Seen that video you posted about me. You think I’m playing? Tired of all your bulls–t. I WILL FIND YOUR ASS AND CUT YOU — Don’t believe me? Just watch and see bitch,” another message from Simpson’s account says.

somehow, someway this doesn’t violate the Twitter terms of service…

so the other guy responds:

“Dude there are others that literally have more followers than me and more convincing than mine. LMAO You gonna cut me? Awesome. Is that what you said to Nicole?”

The video shows the response to that was a string of 16 knife emojis and the ominous words “you next.”

and yet, Twitter doesn’t ban this psycho nigger, probably because he only accidentally murdered a jew and some white bimbo. that doesn’t count.

but maybe Twitter is allowing OJ to put himself back in prison.

A spokeswoman for the Nevada Department of Public Safety said that Simpson was still on parole, and that the Division of Parole and Probation “takes threats or acts of violence against public safety very seriously and is looking into the alleged complaints.”

3 Likes

I still think his son from his negro first wife did that. He was a knife guy.

1 Like

It’s the nigger prison culture mindset, it fucks u up , yo nigga. Well, pity his little savage mind. Can’t help it.

2 Likes

I don’t follow Twitter drama but it does seem like they want OJ to dig yet another hole. It will end up with sambo and shlomo fighting. More schnapps bitte!

1 Like