Crazy Skank Jessica Mann Breaks Down During Weinstein Rape Trial

Originally published at: Crazy Skank Jessica Mann Breaks Down During Weinstein Rape Trial | Infostormer.com

After Jessica Mann spent a full day describing how Harvey Weinstein used his vagina-like penis to rape and piss on her for many years, I had thought that it would be the last we would hear from her. Turns out that I was wrong and she was for some weird reason back on the stand today. The crazy skank had a total meltdown while once again going out of her way to describe how Weinstein had a deformed penis.

NY Post:

Harvey Weinstein rape accuser Jessica Mann completely broke down on the witness stand Monday — as the disgraced Hollywood titan could barely keep his eyes open throughout the day of testimony.

In a dramatic moment, Mann erupted in uncontrollable sobs and appeared to hyperventilate at Weinstein’s sex assault and rape trial in Manhattan Supreme Court as she read aloud excerpts from a lengthy May 22, 2014 email that Mann had sent “Twilight” actor Edi Gathegi, who Mann had been dating.

“My secret and my fear is knowing that a part of the dynamic I had with Harvey [Weinstein] would mean you’d never talk to me again…I was close enough to him to tell you that he no longer has a working penis. On the lower half of his body he had some type of surgery or burn and he’s lucky to have his parts,” Mann read.

Mann, 34, a key accuser who claims Weinstein raped her twice, including once at the Doubletree Hotel in Midtown on March 18, 2013, and another time later that year in Los Angeles, testified last week that Weinstein’s genitalia were so “deformed” that she actually pitied him.

This is nuts.

How much longer are we going to hear from this insane bitch? What is the purpose of prolonging this? What more is there to hear?

I agree that the Jew Weinstein is a disgusting individual, but what does it say about this cunt who willfully engaged in a relationship with him for several years? What sort of woman would whore herself out to a fat kike with a deformed vagina-like penis? It’s laughable for this woman who belongs to a gender that we are constantly told is empowered, strong and independent to be a victim of the fat kike Weinstein.

5 Likes

I can’t think of anything more disgusting than being a sex partner - willing or not - to that fat, disgusting Jew Harvey Weinstein.

Yet she kept going back.

And what good did it do her? She’s not a star like Jennifer Lawrence, who I’m sure did the deed with Weinstein many times to get where she is today - along with many other.

She did serve a purpose, though, reporting on old Harve’s deformed penis and lack of testicles. He’ll never live that down, rich, powerful Jew or not.

3 Likes
3 Likes

If the rumours about Hollywood are true then this case is typical Hollywood.

3 Likes

Any idea on what is going on with Daily Stomer?

1 Like

3 Likes

Anglin says he’s back on the normie web…

link works as of 6:30 AM PST.

Tor link works as well, as of same time.

1 Like

Thanks_______________

1 Like