COVID Stimulus Bill is an Even Bigger Joke Now

Originally published at: COVID Stimulus Bill is an Even Bigger Joke Now | Infostormer.com

This alleged coronavirus stimulus bill being pushed by the Democrats has always been a joke. The vast majority of what’s in the bill is not even coronavirus relief. It’s just an excuse to give out money to special interests.

Republicans are forcing a full reading of the bill which will apparently take 10 hours because of how long it is.

Since more than 90% of this "COVID relief" bill is not even related to COVID, I think we need a full reading of the bill.

Yes, it could take 10 hours but the American people deserve to know what's in it. https://t.co/QQDoCfkrHZ

— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) March 4, 2021

Check out this eye-opening graph from @GOPLeader that highlights just how little of the Dem’s so-called COVID relief bill will actually help combat the coronavirus. Over 90% of this bill goes towards enacting President Biden’s political priorities, not helping those in need now. pic.twitter.com/K0TGT5ZSpF

— Patrick McHenry (@PatrickMcHenry) March 1, 2021

A stimulus bill does not need to be hundreds upon hundreds of pages long. It could be on a single page outlining a dollar amount that is divided equally among Americans. The only reason it is this long is because they’re funneling trillions of dollars into areas that don’t directly benefit the American people.

On top of that, the Democrats are reducing the number of people who can get benefits from the bill.

Senate coronavirus bill lowers cutoffs for stimulus checks https://t.co/6O5F0T2qBQ pic.twitter.com/6wSnPrJyQX

— The Hill (@thehill) March 4, 2021

The whole thing is a farce but not a surprise. The American government has been fully subverted and corrupted by Jewish interests who hate this country. So why wouldn’t they loot the country for all its worth?

6 Likes

That rat-faced kike’s profile in the picture tells the entire story - this is the final scene of every kike-plundering throughout history. Let the white man take back his own destiny if he can remain awake.

4 Likes

hyperinflation here we come

4 Likes

The mere fact that it could take ten hours to read is reason enough to consign it to the garbage.

3 Likes

I do not like Jews as a rule,
I do not like them in my school;
I do not like them on my block,
I do not like their schmooze and schlock.

They should not cancel children’s books –
The Jews are liars, thieves, and crooks –
Let’s drive those pigs out of their pen
and make it to one hundred-ten.

3 Likes

The ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY image is very good – that tells us so much. Typical jew subversion tactic to marry for political expediency rather than love.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.