COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Man's Skin to Peel Off

Originally published at: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Man’s Skin to Peel Off | Infostormer.com

Here’s reason 6,000,001 not to take the coronavirus vaccine. Your skin might peel off.

A reaction to Johnson & Johnson’s #Vaccine for #COVID19 caused a severe rash that eventually led to a man’s skin peeling off, doctors and the man said. https://t.co/J9A69IW5wY

— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) March 31, 2021

are you f******** kidding me!

"A Virginia man suffered a rare reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine that caused a painful rash to spread across his entire body and skin to peel off, doctors said."https://t.co/imPJOyyW2H

— Luke Rudkowski (@Lukewearechange) March 30, 2021

I personally would not want my skin to peel off but that’s just me.

If you don’t want your skin to peel off than you might want to not take these vaccines. But if you like the idea of your skin peeling off, than by all means roll up your sleeve and take the shot.

3 Likes

I saw a news clip of this and at the end of it they asked the man if he “had any regrets”? The idiot answered “No regrets and I would take the shot again if I had to do it all over”. And then his doctor basically said the same thing, that he “still recommends everyone take the shot”.

2 Likes

My family is begging me to get the shot. I know some of them are impervious to facts, data and empirical, hard evidence.

I had a terrible reaction to a flu vaccination a few years ago. I thought I was going to die. Really. I’ll never have another shot again, especially this one - as the government continues to tell us it’s safe.

Germany hits pause again on AstraZeneca after 31 reports of rare blood clots, 9 deaths

Germany hits pause again on AstraZeneca after 31 reports of rare blood clots, 9 deaths

German health officials today suspended use of AstraZenecas COVID vaccine for people under 60 as a precautionary measure, stating that people needed to treat it carefully and wait for the talks taking place at the federal level.

www.lifesitenews.com www.lifesitenews.com

Genetic manipulation has consequences.

1 Like

People are really that stupid and insane I guess. If I took something that made my skin peel off I would immediately regret the decision. Any sane person would.

1 Like

Some people take refusing to think for themselves to suicidal levels of irrationality.

1 Like

And, reading that, I would take it as a warning.

Genetic manipulation has consequences.

VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is a VOLUNTARY reporting system that has been estimated to account for ONLY ONE TO TEN PERCENT of vaccine deaths / injuries in the UNITED STATES.

Members of the Elite who have taken the shot show 0% adverse reactions. This proves the vaccine is safe!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.