Couple Throws MAGA-Themed Wedding, Complete with Guns and Patriotic Decor

Couple Throws MAGA-Themed Wedding, Complete with Guns and Patriotic Decor | Neon Nettle

“Audra’s father-in-law, most probably a Democrat, refused to attend.‘He sent us a text message,’ Audra said.‘It said, “As long as you support that racist in the White House, I won’t be attending your wedding.” Which is sad but we did have a lot of people that loved us and showed up.’”

maga-wedding-1

1 Like

Weird neither one has to do with race.

My kind of wedding, real Americans putting America first?

1 Like

What does this have to do with the article?

1 Like

Trump is a racist because most people in the detention centers are Hispanic and Hispanic is not a race.

Most amusing is the triggered father-in-law.

1 Like

They’re glad the feds didn’t find out about this and raid the wedding, smashing all the MAGA items and kicking over the cake.

@BasedBemidji “Hispanics” are basically mesitzos, castizos and zambos, no?

1 Like

I don’t think I would want anything to do with flag-waving cornpones and bumpkins like them. Too bad I’m the only openly racist “nazi” in my family. I know the Germans on my dad’s side are jew-wise.

2 Likes

Those people are just embarassing.

3 Likes

“Hispanics” are basically a mix between negroes, Spaniards (and other whites too), native indians (mongolian people I suppose) and the mixes of those. There is not such thing as a “Latino Race” because they have no exact common racial background or unity whatsoever: a “Latino” is just a mongrel of mongrels of mongrels to explain it easily (I also want to add the fact that the amount of blood from certain race varies according to the place, so in certain places you might find “latino” people who look like niggers due to the predominance of nigger genetics, the same with indian genetics and even White genetics that is the latino people who look like White people though may have an indian or nigger hidden on their ancestry). Latino people have no common longtime racial background that joins them together, so that’s why these people are so selfish and prone to con and harm everyone they can: because they are so exotic that there’s nobody exactly with the same genetic background as them and then also comes the fact of having nigger genetics on them too.

Somebody once told me that in colonial times the catholic church used to say negro blood was purified after 4 generations of “white cleansing”, I remember: quite a curious fact.

2 Likes