Cosmetics Chain to do Diversity Training After Nigger Cries Racism

Originally published at: Cosmetics Chain to do Diversity Training After Nigger Cries Racism | Infostormer.com

Some nigger singer named Sza who I’ve never heard of claims she was racially profiled at a cosmetics store called Sephora. Apparently somebody called security to make sure she wasn’t stealing anything. She went to Twitter accusing them of racism and now the entire chain is closing their business for “diversity training.”

CBS LA:

Cosmetics retailer Sephora says it will close all its stores across the country Wednesday for diversity training after singer SZA says she was racially profiled at the Calabasas location.

The store closure was announced just over a month after SZA tweeted that a Sephora employee in Calabasas called security to make sure she wasn’t stealing.

“We had a long talk. U have a blessed day Sandy,” SZA’s tweet said.

Sephora tweeted an apology to the singer and said they were taking the complaint seriously.

The cosmetics company says 16,000 employees will take part in workshops to help them understand its values.

Sephora’s decision to close its stores for diversity training follows in the footsteps of coffee giant Starbucks, which closed its stores last year for anti-bias training after an employee called the police on two black men having a business meeting.

This is fucking retarded. The people at the store were just doing their jobs. That’s because niggers are more likely to steal shit and commit violent acts.

This idea about “diversity training” is meant to brainwash people into thinking that reality doesn’t exist. It’s just unbelievable that a random nigger can just cry about being racially oppressed and get that company to suspend its operations to put their workforce through some bullshit training session. This means millions of dollars in lost revenue and productivity.

I’m really sick of seeing this clown world shit continue. It just never ends does it?

12 Likes

Well, with all this White privilege running rampant I guess I can see her point.

7 Likes

There must have been something suspicious going on to cause the employee to alert security.

9 Likes

When niggers steal from stores, you must have diversity training to make the whites feel guilty for doing their jobs of protecting the profits.

10 Likes

yeah, she was preparing to steal some cosmetics.

10 Likes

Once again, niggers don’t belong in or have any legitimate reason to ever be inside of an air-conditioned building.

10 Likes

A lot of the infested areas have everything behind glass for good reasons.

8 Likes

Yeah - she was black - that’s reason enough for suspicion.

8 Likes

Calabasas is a VERY White and Jewish area - few if any blacks live there.

A black there would be very out of place, especially in a retail business - they would be most likely to drive in from their shit hole area to steal from “rich Whites” - the Apple stores near me have had a number of daytime, brazen robberies by blacks.

Blacks invite this suspicion upon themselves.

Blacks are a criminal race.

8 Likes

My question is why she is under the assumption that cosmetics will actually enhance her appearance in any beneficial way? It’s like lipstick on a pig… it’s still a pig.

Silly she-boon thinks make up will hide the Homo-Erectus

6 Likes

Yes, she was a black in a very wealthy White and Jewish area (Malibu is right down the hill - Calabasas is where the Kardashians live). They are FAR removed from urban blacks - but have most likely have had to deal with them driving in to steal from “White” stores.

The employees were 100% correct to be suspicious and wary of blacks.

9 Likes

There’s no such thing as “white privilege” today only Jewish ones.

3 Likes

Sick and tired of listening to these nig nogs chimping out about Racism they must go back to Africa immediately.

3 Likes

These simians are incapable of assimilating to human civilizations.

4 Likes

or anything more advanced than a mud-hut. they hate and want to destroy white people but love white appropriation.

2 Likes