Corey Lewandowski Mocks 10-Year-Old Spic With Down Syndrome!

Originally published at: Corey Lewandowski Mocks 10-Year-Old Spic With Down Syndrome! | Infostormer.com

Even mainstream pundits on Fox News are getting tired of all this emotional blackmail being pushed. They’ve gone too far and their tricks are being exposed for what they are.

Zac Petkanas an obnoxious faggot who often appears on Fox News was in a segment with Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. He started rambling on about a 10-year-old spic with down syndrome to attack Trump’s immigration policies. This prompted Lewandowski to say “WOMP, WOMP” mocking the emotionally driven gibberish from Petkanas. This caused Petkanas to practically have an aneurysm where he started shouting “HOW DARE YOU” over and over again.

The Jews and leftists have gone into full meltdown mode over Lewandowski’s mockery.

This was a big moment. It shows that the jig is up. You can only emotionally manipulate people for so long until they tune out.

I personally couldn’t give a fuck about some illegal alien spic child with down syndrome. And I’m certain that there’s many people who agree with me. Our country is on the decline largely because of all the brown and black subhuman sludge we’ve been drowning in.

8 Likes

I am unfamiliar with the term “womp womp” but I do recognize manufactured and grossly exaggerated outrage when I see it.

4 Likes

Womp womp,

6 Likes

That little fag jumped on that like a drowning man on a life preserver! Not an argument!

3 Likes

PH_180620_173502

2 Likes

3 Likes

Shaun King, aka, Talcum X and John “Dildo-Head” Podhoretz are some of the most repulsive, loathsome creatures I know of. And I guess “Josh Marshall” is some kind of jew that is disguising its last name so it won’t sound quite so jewish. Their manufactured liberal outrage over an ordinary, off the cuff remark should make everyone want to become even more Semitically Incorrect. Besides, most wetbacks have IQs that are already borderline retarded anyway.

Here is the best joke I ever hear a government official make. It was from the former Secretary of Agriculture Earl Butz in the early 70s:

Pat [Boone] posed a question: “(Former White House legal counsel John Dean) and I were just discussing the appeal of the Republican party. It seems to me that the party of Abraham Lincoln could and should attract more black people. Why can’t that be done?” This was a fair question for the secretary, who is also a very capable politician.

“I’ll tell you why you can’t attract coloreds,” (Secretary Butz) proclaimed as his mischievous smile returned. “Because colored only wants three things. You know what they want?” he asked Pat.

Pat shook his head no; so did I.

“I’ll tell you what coloreds want. It’s three things: first, a tight pussy; second, loose shoes; and third, a warm place to shit. That’s all!”

minstrel%202

2 Likes

1 Like