Conservative Political Action Conference 2019

1 Like

It’s CuckPAC. There’s not even a panel on immigration.

4 Likes

“Smash the patriarchy”…more anti-white hatred.
Because every racist knotsee knows how altruistically matriarchal that Africa, the middle east, China and Central/South America are.
Such nonsense should never even be acknowledged.
Feminists should be deported forcibly at gunpoint to Pakistan or Somalia to be culturally enriched properly.

2 Likes

But we have Candace Owens speaking this year

1 Like

Stop robbing me and my family, maybe I’ll listen to you:

1 Like

“Listen, we’re not governed by sharia law, we’re governed by constitutional law. … We stand with Israel, and you need to know that,” Diamond said. (Silk: “Understand that! No sharia law! None of that!”)

1 Like

Dat ofay faggot say Trump drainin’ the swamp

2 Likes

“People like Candace Owens, like Charlie Kirk, we need more leaders like that.”

1 Like
1 Like

Mike Pence is on stage railing against the “evil” of anti-Semitism

4 Likes

Anyone here still think we’re going to vote our way out of this shit?

4 Likes

50 Pence is a f*cking embarrassment , theyre pretty much all a bunch of spineless whores.

3 Likes

The uselessness of the vote as a solution to our problems is not a cogent argument against voting. Our view has to be more strategic and much broader than that.

1 Like

Just another anemic traitorous branch of the uniparty.

1 Like

Colin Flaherty’s videos about negro crime and predation has been shut down on JewTube.
Speaking the truth about the irrefutable correlations between race/crime and race/intelligence or “noticing things” is not permitted in jewish clown world.

This channel, I guess mirroring, is still up. YouTube

1 Like

Trump suggested that he has softened his stance on immigration since the 2016 campaign. He said the country’s economy is why his views have changed.

1 Like

wow, i didn’t notice that!
It’ll be gone once some JIDF or negroid beast complains about it…

i remember forwarding a video to a friend of mine a year or so ago with these fat sheboon whales who are barely able to mumble their ebonics ridden version of “English”…if THESE are who represents “our” party…with republican conservatives like this , who needs leftist commies?

1 Like

It looks grim. Mainstream conservatism is a joke and Trump’s presidency is only buying us a little more time.

The real question is what happens after Trump. Even mainstream commentators are starting to talk about civil war being a possibility.

5 Likes