Connecticut: Two Students Arrested for Saying "Nigger"

Originally published at: Connecticut: Two Students Arrested for Saying “Nigger” | Infostormer.com

Saying “nigger” is not a crime. And any law that says that it is a hoax law and is unconstitutional. How the fuck is something like this even allowed to happen?

AP:

Two University of Connecticut students have been charged with shouting a racial slur outside a campus apartment complex in an episode that was caught on video and has led to protests at the school.

Jarred Karal, of Plainville, and Ryan Mucaj, of Granby, both identified by police as 21-year-old white men, were charged Monday with ridicule on account of creed, religion, color, denomination, nationality or race.

The charge is a misdemeanor that carries a possible sentence of up to a year in prison. Phone and email messages were left for the two students, who are due in court Oct. 30. It was not clear Tuesday whether they had lawyers to speak for them.

Police said the young men were among three people seen on the video walking through the parking lot of UConn’s Charter Oak Apartment complex Oct. 11. Two of the three use the racial slur several times and laugh, police said.

“The investigation showed that the males walked back through the apartment complex after leaving a local business and played a game in which they yelled vulgar words,” according to the police report. “As they walked through the parking lot, Mucaj and Karal switched to saying a racial epithet that was heard by witnesses. The investigation revealed the third male did not participate.”

The slurs were recorded by an African American student from an apartment window and posted on social media.

That student told police he was not sure whether the students saw him or were directing the racial epithets toward him.

Karal told police the group was playing a game in which they would yell the word “penis.” The first person who refuses to say the word loses, he said. They decided to change the game to shouting the racial epithet, he said.

What a retarded society we live in. People getting arrested for saying “nigger.” I guess this means cops will start rounding up all the nigger rappers who say “nigger” repeatedly in their songs. They will sure do this. lol

But whatever the case, I don’t care how many people they arrest for saying “nigger.” I’ll say “nigger” as many times as I want.

NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER!

Arrest me for that you faggots.

9 Likes

They were kangz!

8 Likes

A White man can get arrested for saying nigger, but a nigger won’t get arrested for assaulting a White man. We live in very jewish times.

5 Likes

Black guys are more powerful and violent than white guys. In my High School no white guy would dare use the word Nigger to a black classmate. Cops are not needed when black fists are ready to respond to the word Nigger from a white guy. My lunch money was shared with a black dude who threatened to call me a Homo or Racist.

1 Like

Talking while white, the new hate crime :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I saw a chick avatar and I was like “yeah, I’m a forum predator so imma go hit on this chic” but then I saw it was you.

Lol

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you lol

1 Like

I’ll forgive you this time

1 Like

All of a sudden I have the urge to say nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

3 Likes

LOL there so brainwashed by jews they evem thought they could live in iseral so cute there faggot talle tells that prey on weak and mumble rap offendes even me

1 Like

Get ready for a new legal concept in American jurisprudence: abstract ridicule. Unlike normal ridicule it does not have to be directed at anyone.

3 Likes

Hello Michael, and welcome to the Infostormer forum. Please get an avatar. In the link below is a step-by-step guide should you require assistance.

2 Likes

I heard a ghetto car go by yesterday blasting “Nigger” over the radio airwaves.

Jews control the music industry so it’s all A-OK.

They also are behind Hate Speech laws to shut up the goyim when they become too mouthy - like telling the truth about blacks or challenging the Holohoax narrative.

1 Like

Bruh… You couldn’t have worded that any worse.

NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGER! NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face: