Conan the Dog Who Killed ISIS Leader Visits the White House

Originally published at: Conan the Dog Who Killed ISIS Leader Visits the White House | Infostormer.com

Conan the heroic dog who bravely killed the evil leader of ISIS visited the White House yesterday.

NPR:

The military dog who helped U.S. special forces kill ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi last month was honored as a hero at the White House on Monday.

Conan, a Belgian Malinois military service dog, was honored in the Rose Garden by President Trump, who called the canine “incredible” and “brilliant.” Vice President Pence and first lady Melania Trump also attended.

“Conan did a fantastic job and we’re very honored to have Conan here and to have given Conan a certificate and an award,” Trump said.

Conan helped the military special forces track al-Baghdadi down a tunnel during the raid in Syria, though the dog was injured during the mission. The dog has since made a full recovery.

It’s hard to believe that there are conspiracy theorists who don’t believe the official story of the raid that allowed this heroic dog to kill the leader of ISIS. I don’t know how people could ever question this very believable story. I mean, we saw for ourselves that Conan is a real dog. They did a press conference with the dog and everything.

So yes, only insane people would question anything about this story. It’s just as believable as the very believable raid that killed Osama Bin Laden 10 years ago.

6 Likes

Being a reader of Démocratie Participative (i’m French), i find it funny to see how both publications (DP and DS/IS) have a completely different approach and opinion concerning some news but still manage to make a coherent analysis that benefits us.

For exemple, this story was interpreted completely differently by DP, which used this news to praise the dog (and dogs in general), make a point about how important it is for whites to try to own a guard dog as they can protect you against niggers and arabs (in their two last podcasts), and talk about how Al Bagdadi allowed to destroy the myth of “peaceful islam” in the mind of French people.

In the context of a globalhomo republic with restrictive weapons laws, this was the best to make out of this story. But in the US, it’s more important to talk about how sketchy the whole thing is, and how ISIS was financed both by the US and Israel anyways.

4 Likes

The Zionist kikes know how much the US goyim love a good warm, fuzzy “Animal Story” especially since so many fucked-up people in ths US have eschewed traditional parenthhod for being “Dog/Cat Moms/Dads/Parents”

2 Likes

What a beautiful dog. Dogs are faithful, courageous and loyal to the unworthy humans who drag them into their politics and wars.

2 Likes

I know - nut-job conspiracy theory, right?

Ditto for those who believe 9/11 wasn’t done by crazy Arabs who “hate our freedom and democracy” - and that we “need to fight them over there so they won’t come over here.”

Or the Iraqi War wasn’t started because “Iraqi soldiers threw babies out of incubators to die on the floor.”

Or the Japanese weren’t goaded into attacking us at Pearl Harbor b/c Roosevelt wanted to get us into a war with Germany.

Our government would never lie to us, would they?

2 Likes