Commie Doofus Beto O'Rourke is Running for President

Originally published at: Commie Doofus Beto O’Rourke is Running for President | Infostormer.com

Beto O’Rourke has officially announced that he is running for the presidency. Not only is this guy a Communist but he’s extremely weird. I have no idea why anybody thinks someone this weird should be in charge of the country. There’s really no way somebody this strange is going to win.

Here’s some of the things that have already come out about Beto and considering how weird he is, we can probably expect more.

He was previously arrested for DUI and burglary.

When he was a teenager he wrote a fictional story about murdering children.

He was in a strange punk rock band back in the 1990s.

And perhaps worst of all, he continues to make all sorts of bizarre hand gestures during public appearances. Take for instance his campaign announcement video which has already been mocked by late night television hosts.

But here’s the deal, Beto isn’t promising to give me $1,000 a month. So when given the choice of a candidate who won’t give me $1,000 a month and a candidate who will give me $1,000 a month, I will choose the candidate who will give me $1,000 a month. It’s simple math.

5 Likes

¡Viva el comisario, Beto O’Rourke! ¡Viva el Clown-World!

5 Likes

Beto O’Rourke: A slightly less retarded Justin Trudeau

7 Likes

That Irish prick’s real name is Robert O’ Rourke. The spics ought to be offended that he is trying to patronize them.

6 Likes

He is being lambasted for his faux heritage.

6 Likes

tumblr_o1yxkl6o1Y1tfadx8o4_250

4 Likes

5 Likes

Only a retard would believe this moron could be the next American president (exactly what we were saying before Obama was elected).

bq-5c8d697550a40

No wonder the Dems love him.

6 Likes

An absolute unit this guy

2 Likes

Yeah, and what is so scary is he almost defeated Ted Cruz.

2 Likes