Comey Admits He Didn't Verify Contents of #Pissgate Dossier

Originally published at: Comey Admits He Didn’t Verify Contents of #Pissgate Dossier | Infostormer.com

Congressman Jim Jordan was on Fox News talking about James Comey’s testimony behind closed doors in front of House investigators this past Friday. Basically what happened is that Comey said that he couldn’t remember anything about the #pissgate dossier and said that he didn’t know, didn’t recall or couldn’t remember over 200 times.

RT:

Former FBI Director James Comey has admitted the Steele dossier was still uncorroborated by the FBI at the time he left the bureau. The infamous dossier was used by the FBI to monitor Trump aide Carter Page.

The House Oversight Committee has released a 235-page transcript of Comey's grilling 24 hours after the former FBI director was questioned by lawmakers on the Capitol Hill. While Comey, who was fired by Trump in May 2017, tried hard not to spill the beans, he let out one startling confession – the FBI did not verify the scandalous dossier compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele before it went to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court where it was used to obtain a warrant on Trump's former campaign advisor Carter Page.

So Comey has admitted that they didn't try to verify the contents of the #pissgate dossier which was used as the excuse to get warrants to spy on the Trump presidential campaign from the FISA court. It's impossible to believe that he couldn't remember or didn't know the specifics of what happened here. Especially considering how this was a matter of great importance. You don't just randomly forget what happened with something like this.

But at this point these Congressional hearings are pointless. It’s just a dog and pony show. Nothing ever gets accomplished with them. Rats like Comey if they finally get forced to appear just claim they can’t remember anything or cite abstract reasons why they can’t answer questions. And even if they get caught lying or engaging in wrongdoing, they’re never prosecuted. It’s total bullshit.

Once again, we don’t have a justice system in this country. The fact that this lying rat Comey is still roaming around free is proof of it. Technically, you are not allowed to manufacture evidence to request a warrant to spy on someone. But when you are politically connected to the deep state system like Comey is, the rules don’t apply.

1 Like

Comey needs to invoke the ‘marijuana defense’. “i was tokin with my buds and can’t remember…”

i keep reaching out to, Trump hoping he can arrange a pee session between me and McDougal. at this point i’m very hopeful…