Colin Kaepernick is Back in Horrible Madden NFL 21 Videogame

Originally published at: Colin Kaepernick is Back in Horrible Madden NFL 21 Videogame | Infostormer.com

Colin Kaepernick has been included as a free agent in EA’s newest Madden NFL 21 videogame. Despite the fact that Kaepernick hasn’t played a single game in four years, they gave him a better rating than most of the quarterbacks in the league.

Colin Kaepernick is back in Madden for the first time since 2016

At 81 OVR, Kap returns as Madden 21's top-rated free agent QB, per @aardodson

(via @EAMaddenNFL) pic.twitter.com/EIIafrJo6s

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 8, 2020

When Colin Kaepernick scores on Madden 21, his signature celebration is a Black Power fist@BRGaming 🎮 @brgridiron

(via @jordanheckff)pic.twitter.com/GDZu8rS05o

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 8, 2020

Proving that even sports video games have to be woke now, Madden put Colin Kaepernick in this year’s edition of the game & ranked him higher than half the quarterbacks in the league, including Kyler Murray, Jared Goff, Cam Newton and Ryan Tannehill. https://t.co/VEY0G8KGGX

— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) September 8, 2020

All this “woke” shit has gotten out of control. It’s a real shame that the videogame industry has not been immune from it. Including Kaepernick in the game like this is some of the most pathetic pandering imaginable.

The game itself was already considered one of the worst if not the worst football games ever released. The game has been panned by gamers and the criticism has been so bad that even people who are not videogame enthusiasts started talking about it.

🚨New Video! Please Share🚨

Madden 21 Is The WORST Rated Game In History.

To Fix This, They Decided To Throw In Washed Up Activist/Interception Machine Colin Kaepernick

Oh..They Also Rated Him Higher That 50% Of NFL Starters

🤡🌏

🔥Watch & Share!🔥https://t.co/uBaYKo6CGg

— TheQuartering (@TheQuartering) September 8, 2020

This is actually sad in many respects. Before the world went mad, I remember playing some of the Madden NFL games in the 1990s and had fond memories playing those games with my friends. But it is obvious that the game developers no longer have what it takes to make a great football game considering this “woke” nonsense they’ve included in it.

Pretty much everything I enjoyed from my childhood has been destroyed by political correctness and “woke” bullshit. I guess the Madden NFL videogame franchise is officially among those casualties now.

2 Likes

His sheer ugliness is off-putting enough for any normal person to avoid this like the plague.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.